Siggys

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was told I had a new siggy, where would that be. It didn't show on a reply so I'm posting a new thread to see if it shows up.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I was told I had a new siggy, where would that be. It didn't show on a reply so I'm posting a new thread to see if it shows up.
You have an invisible siggy!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Click on User CP in the upper left, click on edit signature, look in the PREVIEW box and it will show you the siggy you have selected. In your case I would bet it is blank.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

You have an invisible siggy!
Yeah, it must be the Invisible Man...
I should be nice, this was a gift and I thank the giver.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, Missymotus is correct. You need to go to this page http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...71#post1603971 to collect your siggy. Right click on the siggy when you locate it and save it to your computer. Then, you can upload it to your photo-hosting site (Photobucket or something similar). After you have done that you will be able to upload it in your User CP. If you get stuck with that, by all means send a PM to me and I will help you out.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally found the one that was sent to me originally, I would never have found it if a couple of you hadn't told where to go to pick it up. Anyway the one that was sent to me is absolutely beautiful so I am using that one too, is it ok to use two, well let's see if it shows up.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The two siggies should show up now, by now I am totally
I am missing Deal or No Deal altho the TV is right in this room. Again thank you for the PM's, they helped plus what was posted here. To the giver of this beautiful pink poster of Misty, thank you so much altho it took me awhile to find it, geesh

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The two siggies should show up now, by now I am totally
I am missing Deal or No Deal altho the TV is right in this room. Again thank you for the PM's, they helped plus what was posted here. To the giver of this beautiful pink poster of Misty, thank you so much altho it took me awhile to find it, geesh
Isn't the pink poster beautiful, I just love it having two pics of Misty, very pretty.