TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › Minty Balls!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Minty Balls!!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
My parents went on a cruise this past week, brought home two balls for the girls. One is a baseball, one is a softball. They're MINTY!! Made by Planet Dog(www.planetdog.com). The girls haven't hardly put them down!!

Macey doesn't play, she just looks pretty....

Macey: If Coco has the ball, I want it!

Close-up of the ball(& Coco's chin)

Coco "frolicking"(& Macey's bum in the background! )

My gorgeous lil princess!

I just love this pic!!!!!
post #2 of 13
Aww, they look like they are having so much fun!
post #3 of 13
Macey & Coco look beautiful in the snow and they are having a ball.
post #4 of 13
aw, your dogs are so pretty Natalie! they look like they're a "minty" ball
post #5 of 13
what great fun, bet they kept loosing them in that snow

Your girls are soooo beautiful
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
what great fun, bet they kept loosing them in that snow

Your girls are soooo beautiful
The inty smell is surprisingly strong! Coco is all nose, she never once lost either ball....
post #7 of 13
Great photos, they look like they're having a ball!
I like the last one too. It looks like she's got a snowball in her mouth.
post #8 of 13
I'll have to try those!

I have to admit, my first thought when I saw the thread title was "What? Did the cat sit in peppermint?"

post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Great photos, they look like they're having a ball!
I like the last one too. It looks like she's got a snowball in her mouth.
The last pic is the same one that is my avatar that your avatar liked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsallover View Post
I'll have to try those!

I have to admit, my first thought when I saw the thread title was "What? Did the cat sit in peppermint?"

OK...get your mind outta the gutter!! Dory's the only man around here & he ain't got much back there....
post #10 of 13
I never knew you had dogs! your dogs are beautiful! I just love labs!
post #11 of 13
o my what cuties im in LOVE
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
I never knew you had dogs! your dogs are beautiful! I just love labs!
Yeah...I've had these girls for 3 years in Sept! Macey's a rescue & dad Coco bought cuz a pound mongrel can't hunt". Yeah....his pedigreed princess can't hunt either! All well...love them both the same....they're nutballs!!!
post #13 of 13
You gotta love chocolate labs, they're so full of fun and happiness.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › Minty Balls!!