Strangest thing you eat...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, everyone has some weird combination that everyone raises their eyebrows about. So what is yours? Mine is peanut butter and Miracle Whip (NOT mayo) sandwiches...sometimes with cheese, sometimes with green olives on top. Its good! Try it!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Mine is peanut butter and Miracle Whip (NOT mayo) sandwiches

...you actually made me turn a little green at that.

That almost makes my pineapple, sweet pickle, ham, and chedder sandwiches seem somewhat normal.

My parents said I would sneak bits of dry cat food when I was little

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my all time favorite lunches (and occasionally dinner) is some kind of small macaroni (prefferably ABCs or stars) with a bit of butter melted in, and then ketchup!!! I've had a few people wrinkle their noses at work over it, but a few says oooooo! I may have that for lunch today since I'm home! That was commonly my lunch as a kid. I'd always eat it with my Gram while we watched the Price is Right at 11. Thoes were the days!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

...you actually made me turn a little green at that.

That almost makes my pineapple, sweet pickle, ham, and chedder sandwiches seem somewhat normal.

My parents said I would sneak bits of dry cat food when I was little
Don't feel bad, when I was little I used to "share" milk bones with my dog...a bite for him, a bite for me. It was interesting since he was a german shepard and really didn't like sharing!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not so much a strange food - rather a strange way of eating it - but I like frozen stuff - frozen peas, frozen chips, bread even (buttered) - I eat them straight from the freezer. If it's possible to eat it frozen without breaking my teeth I'll give it a go

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

Not so much a strange food - rather a strange way of eating it - but I like frozen stuff - frozen peas, frozen chips, bread even (buttered) - I eat them straight from the freezer. If it's possible to eat it frozen without breaking my teeth I'll give it a go
You had me till the bread. Chips are iffy, but I can see myself eating a frozen pea! Maybe not a bowl full though. But then a frozen banana used to be my favorite treat as a kid!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

One of my all time favorite lunches (and occasionally dinner) is some kind of small macaroni (prefferably ABCs or stars) with a bit of butter melted in, and then ketchup!!! I've had a few people wrinkle their noses at work over it, but a few says oooooo! I may have that for lunch today since I'm home! That was commonly my lunch as a kid. I'd always eat it with my Gram while we watched the Price is Right at 11. Thoes were the days!
We call that Daddy's macaroni, but with dried american cheese from a can instead of butter.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The only thing I can think of that makes people look at me funny is a turkey, butter and sweetpickle sandwich with a side of peaches. But I had a room mate in college that would turn my stomach with her glass of cheetoos covered in buttermilk!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh ugh.....some of your combos ........ugh!

For me, I don't think they're weird.....let me think and get back to you!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, everyone has some weird combination that everyone raises their eyebrows about. So what is yours? Mine is peanut butter and Miracle Whip (NOT mayo) sandwiches...sometimes with cheese, sometimes with green olives on top. Its good! Try it!!

I like cheese, mustard and onion sandwiches

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Hersheys Special Dark Chocolate bars frozen, then covered with Jiff peanut butter! Mmmmm, with a glass of cold milk, there is nothing better!

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dijon mustard on plain white steamed rice

Dijon mustard on mac and cheese

Cadbury caramello bars - 10 seconds in the microwave. (don't worry, no mustard on those)

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I eat the olive pizza. I guess the strangest combo that I eat is grilled cheese sandwiches with dill pickles. Hmm, maybe grilled pineapple.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Alright be ready.

Chicken gizzards and hearts with wide noodles and alferdo sauce on top. My mom use to make it for me and I LOVED IT!!

Tuna fish sandwich with fritos on top.

Alright thats mine.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Skippy all natural peanut butter with sweet/spicy pickle spears from valasic.

I also like cheese, tartar sauce and onion sandwiches.
Pasta and Ranch dressing is good too.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not sure if this is weird or not but i get people turn there noses up lol
beef paste sandwich with beef crisp and ketchup

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MMmmmm, just had this last Friday night - French Fry sandwich with lots of butter, salt and malt vinegar on the fries.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
French Onion dip with Nacho Cheese Doritos!
(i eat lots of weird food combos though
)

I also LOVE cresent rolls with mustard, raw maccaroni broken into small "sprinkle-like" bits in soy ice cream (i'm lactose intolerant
)
and lots of other combos