the Daily Thread Monday Feb 19

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat peeps AWAKEN!

Cold this morning, warmer later today, but 70's later in the week. I heard it was 20 degrees warmer in Wisconsin this morning than here?
They need a break there!

How about this for a nutty holiday???

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, nice holiday Neet..I couldn''t PICK a better friend either...and certainly not out of my teeth. Well....maybe I could
I kid
I wuv ya.

So, its way to freaking early..these Monday early days are rough on me..its freaking 6:30am.

Um, today is my last solitary appointment with my "life coach". So far she hasn't really coached my life, but I get to leave work early to go see her so whatever I guess. Then its off to the gym!!
My buttock are still sore from my Saturday workout..OUCH!

Anyway have a great day, and sorry for rambling on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's okay Nat. We are used to your ramblings by now. At least you use punctuation and don't have 100 word paragraphs.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Watch it mum
I ain't skeered!

I am guessing it is raining in MS this morning, no LSULover this morning yet. Either that, or she had Harvick in the race pool and won $100 and stayed up late celebrating.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

I have the day off today
But I have alot of running around to do. It's going to be nice and sunny though (cold but sunny) we are supposed to have warmer weather by the end of the week as well!

Have a great Monday everyone!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't want to go to work today

Got to do laundry as the 'little widdler' Sonic peed on my duvet this morning

Glad someone has said something about posters who write over a hundred words without paragraphs

It's quite mild outside btw

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonic is in trouble
Poor little fella! Hope you get his piddling squared away, Nate.... nothing like that mess to upset the whole day. But wait until he has learned some antics from Radar, the piddling will seem insignificant!

OK, my 38 words worth.

OOPS 39 words.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone

It's chilly here today and really overcast so i think theres a bit rain on it's way.

Rosie and Sophie decided on a game of chase again at 4.a.m this morning and what a noise the pair of them make
Still if it makes them happy

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Sonic is in trouble
Poor little fella! Hope you get his piddling squared away, Nate.... nothing like that mess to upset the whole day. But wait until he has learned some antics from Radar, the piddling will seem insignificant!
All this washing is costing us a fortune- Radar has never broken anything that expansive

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my little piece of Wisconsin it was 18F at about 6:10 am warmin up to around 30 or so!!! Above normal temps all this week (or so the weatherman says).
Sunny too but a bit windy-grrrr.
Had a list of errands to do in my head but now I can't seem to remember them all. Have the car today instead of the truck so it would a good day to do them.
Neil bought a lathe and is hopefully picking it up today after work-the guy wants cash instead of a check-we don't have that kind of cash just laying around the house -he was angry he couldn't get it yesterday because of this.
Of course we don't know how to use a lathe so that's another to do item. I would like to learn how to make the wooden bowls!!
Have to work on my seed orders this week-much later than usual but still pretty early to get the oders in.
Not much else going on today.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I just woke up in a pool of sweat. My downstairs neighbors are fighting and she was punching him. Has anyone ever called the police on physical violence that they hear not see? I don't want to get involved. We already called management several times. They were fighting yesterday and she told management she was telling a story to her mom. I think he is living there and not on the lease.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dreaming, I'm always dreaming....dreaming love will be mine....

Oh I a sooooo NOT in the hole today. It is 59 degrees here on a sunny beautiful Tucson Arizona day.

Got my yard fixed up, fertilized, pruned, ready for spring. Just got to water today, get laundry done and I am finished!!!!!

Yeah, I got the check, got the car fixed, raised the bumpers, new tail lights.....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning to all!!!

Its going to be another beautiful day today, in the great state of KANSAS!!

I already have windows opened

Hope you all have a super day!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're havin" a heat wave.... A tropical heatwave...
It's above freezing and should be in fifties. I have already removed 2 of the four layers I wore while in the house.

Originally Posted by silentNate

I don't want to go to work today

Got to do laundry as the 'little widdler' Sonic peed on my duvet this morning
Not a pleasant event, but I was reminded that Carmelo the cougar sometimes peed in his owners bed. They had to put a plastic cover over the blankets.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all!

Today is my second day off in a row!
Then Tues I work and then I have Wed and Thurs off for my colonoscopy.

Anyone want to go in my place??

It's a heat wave here too! Susie keep wishing the snow away, it's working!
It's about 35 degrees and the cats are out on the porch loving every minute of it. I checked the weather channel and it's supposed to be like this all week!

Have a great and hopefully warm week everyone.