Its official. They rule my life!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bit ago, I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water that I had put in the Britta picher earlier to filter thru. Well, Harley & Davidson follwed me in there, knowing that their bowl of water was empty.

Apparently there wasn't a lot left after supper tonight, only enough for one bowl for the boys, or one little glass for myself.

So who got the nice, cold water from the fridge? And who had to wait for more? ...... Yeah, just guess!

They enjoyed their nice cold water, and I'm still waiting for mine!

I never knew cats could rule my life like this

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, I think most of us here would love to have those boys rules our lives, too!

Enjoy your cold glass of water later tonight....knowing full well that your boys got to drink before you did!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Hey, I think most of us here would love to have those boys rules our lives, too!
I'm not so sure about that, they are truly the most spoiled cats EVER.... a girl could die from thirst around here!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey look on the bright side- i'm sure they'll scoot over and make some room for you if you wanna drink from their kitty bowl too

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear...well if it makes you feel better, our cats are usually fed before us. Thats only because Patches will nag me until I do fill their bowls!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's kinda like how Mooch was abolutely giving DH the nastiest look last night when he and I sat down to dinner and they hadn't been fed yet. I meant she was glaring at him! Ticked was not the word!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Oh dear...well if it makes you feel better, our cats are usually fed before us. Thats only because Patches will nag me until I do fill their bowls!
Second thing I do every morning. (Gotta go potty first. )

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My guys too get fed before I even get supper started...and that doesn't stop Precious from talking to me during supper demanding a taste of what we are having....ha ha ha...she eats her bowl of supper, usually Beards (because he doesn't seem to like canned food) Darcey eats her's and Mandarin's (because he too doesn't like canned food) Then Precious comes and wants some of ours...

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Hey look on the bright side- i'm sure they'll scoot over and make some room for you if you wanna drink from their kitty bowl too
LOL!!

Its all good sweetie-they do tend to have us wrapped around their *paws*.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dh and I got an RO water thing put in from Culligan so the cats could have fresh clean water all the time with no chemicals in it. So the cats drink nice clean water like we do. Only the best for our spoiled babies.
They get breakfast before I get coffee in the morning. Now if that's not spoiled, I don't know what is! LOL!