I really hope they catch this guy soon!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those in neighboring states close to Jonesboro, AR (and I know there area few of you) might want to check this out.

We've got a nasty rapist on the loose here. Since this article:

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.as...2&nav=menu67_3

he's been seen a couple of more times using the same story to try to lure in women. By the time the cops get there he is gone. Pray that they catch this man before he has the chance to do this again!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a horrible ordeal for that poor young woman, and a nasty, nasty, man.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That kind of thing is why I don't stop for anyone I don't know, and some that I do. If I see someone like that asking for help, I will call someone for them as I drive away.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's not a good idea to stop even if it appears to be a woman. Drive on and call the troopers.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How awful! I hope they catch him soon. I would never stop for anyone but if it looked like someone who really needed help, I would just call it in on my cell phone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the comments guys! We are all just outraged! I mean, you hear things like this on the news, but we're a small tight-knit community and things like this just never happen here ya know? No news on the guy yet, I hope that they find him before he just moves on to somewhere else. The girl he raped is supposedly doing much better, physically.

Keep praying, he can't run forever!