****Spotlight of the week Katiemae1277****

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have chosen Katie as Spotlight of the week
Congratulations!
Katie I hope you have fun, I certainly did
I am going away tomorrow so I am starting this thread a day early!

I will start off with a few questions:

How many cats do you sleep with at night?

Which one of your kitties personalities is most like your own?

How many cats have owned you at one time?

Do your cats like to be groomed?

What is the one place you have been to that you can't wait to go back to?

What is the last gift you bought yourself?

What is your favorite boys name and girls name?

Describe your perfect day?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY! My favorite victim!!

Why do you call poor Poseidon Posey?

Name all your FeLV+ kitties...

Name all your cats before the FeLV ones...

Why did you start rescueing FeLV+ cats?

How many thousand weird looks have you gotten when you tell people you rescue FeLV+ cats?

How many thousand weird looks have you gotten when you tell people how many cats you have?

Will your mom ever quit trying to get you committed?

Are you currently "looking around" for a man?

I think that's it for now...I tried to take it easy on ya!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!! Katie!

Let see....

If you were to meet Favor Flav, what would you say to him?

How many reality TV shows do you watch?

If you were to win the lottery, and it was $300 million, what would you do with it all?

Would you rather be rich and sad, or poor and happy?

Do you tan in the summertime?

Where do you like to go shopping at for yourself?

Whats your favorite junk food?

Have you ever met any TCS'ers in person?

How many cats have you had in your lifetime?

If you could go on any vacation, with 2 people, all expenses paid, where would you go, and why?

Whats your ideal job?

If you were given this choice, which would you choose:
-Shave your head and recieve $100,000 for yourself, not to be given as charity, or shave your head and give $500,000 to any animal shelter?

Thats all for me, for now!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have chosen Katie as Spotlight of the week Congratulations!
Katie I hope you have fun, I certainly did I am going away tomorrow so I am starting this thread a day early!
Thank you so much Helen!!

I will start off with a few questions:

How many cats do you sleep with at night? it varies, anywhere from 4 to 7 or so, the only kitty that sleeps with me all night every night is Cybele and the only one who never does is Jinx, she hates the other cats to much
and my puppa wuppa Vino sleeps with me every night too

Which one of your kitties personalities is most like your own? Hmmm, I'd have to say Antigone, she's mostly quiet and sweet, but every once in awhile gets a case of the zanies!

How many cats have owned you at one time? the most I believe was 14, might have 15, its hard to keep track sometimes!!

Do your cats like to be groomed? some of them, the one that needs to, Jinx, hates it

What is the one place you have been to that you can't wait to go back to?Alaska, it was so beautiful and untouched there

What is the last gift you bought yourself? probably my 500 thread count pastel pink sheets

What is your favorite boys name and girls name? girl is Sydney and boy is Adam

Describe your perfect day? that;s simple, not having to go to work and getting to snuggle with the kitties all day!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY! My favorite victim!! oh no!!!

Why do you call poor Poseidon Posey? I relly call him the Posey-Po, is that better?
I actually call almost all my cats nicknames, I only call them their full names when they're introuble!!

Name all your FeLV+ kitties... of all time or just currently.... of all time is .... Shedder, Jericho, Buster, Teddy, Charlie, Sapphire, Dale, Junior, Simon, Martin, Carmella, Talladega, Pandora, Antigone, Ismene, Zeus, Demeter, Jinx, Eros, Nike, Gaia, Athena, Cybele, Poseidon, Circe, Hades and last Nemesis! I know I've probably forogtten one or 2

Name all your cats before the FeLV ones... Stoney, Rocky, Cleo, Trouble, Stripey, Patches, Patches II, Cutie, Marmalade, Mignon, Savannah, Delilah.... I know there were a lot more than that there too, but I can't think of them!!

Why did you start rescueing FeLV+ cats? almost 7 years ago, my ex found a little kitten on a construction site and brought him home, this was Jericho. When we took him in to get his shots, neutered etc, he tested positive, but we elected to keep him until his time because my ex was already very attached to him. Jericho, however, disdained me with every fiber of his being
and me being a cat lover, I was very sad, so I went a searching for more positive kitties and thru Petfinder found a rescue that had them, so I went to get one and brought home 2, go figure, I worked with that rescue for a bit, and then I found Simon, and he was thru a different rescue group, so now I work with them! 7 years and still going!!

How many thousand weird looks have you gotten when you tell people you rescue FeLV+ cats? oh, just a couple

How many thousand weird looks have you gotten when you tell people how many cats you have? a lot more then when I tell them about the leukemia thing!!

Will your mom ever quit trying to get you committed? probably not, at least as long as I have these kitties

Are you currently "looking around" for a man? heck no! I tried for a bit back in January and then realized I didn't really want too
guys require too much time that I could spend with the kits

I think that's it for now...I tried to take it easy on ya!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY!! Katie! I'm excited!!

Let see....

If you were to meet Favor Flav, what would you say to him? well of course... FLAVOR FLAV!!!!!!!

How many reality TV shows do you watch? Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Apprentice, Flavor of Love, I love New York, I think that's it

If you were to win the lottery, and it was $300 million, what would you do with it all? buy a big house on lots of land, get myself a nice car, pay off my family's bills, travel ALOT, and of course get a hundred kitties, all special needs, cause I would have all the money I needed to treat them!

Would you rather be rich and sad, or poor and happy? gee, I don't know, I've been both
well not rich, but I didn't have to worry.... poor and happy is better!

Do you tan in the summertime?nope, I have a history of skin cancer in my family so I stay away from tanning booths and work so much I'm never outside

Where do you like to go shopping at for yourself? I hardly ever go shopping for myself, but I like Kohl's for shoes and bedding

Whats your favorite junk food? I don't really have a favorite, I'm an equal opportunity junker!

Have you ever met any TCS'ers in person? yep, I've met a few, Oscarsmommy (Courtney) eilcon, (Eileen), Jen, valanhb (Heidi), & okeefecl (Christy)

How many cats have you had in your lifetime? a whole lot!

If you could go on any vacation, with 2 people, all expenses paid, where would you go, and why? I'd got to Alaska and probably take my Mom & Dad

Whats your ideal job? a school psychologist

If you were given this choice, which would you choose:
-Shave your head and recieve $100,000 for yourself, not to be given as charity, or shave your head and give $500,000 to any animal shelter? 500,000 to a shelter, it would be the one I get most of my kitties from, so I'd get a few kickbacks

Thats all for me, for now! those were good!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yippee! Katie is in the spotlight!!!

Ok, here's a few from me!

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Did you have a pet growing up?

How old were you when you got your 1st "real" kiss?

Who was the first boy that you ever had a crush on?

How old were you when you were finally allowed to date?

Tell us about your 1st date.....

Did you go to your prom?

What was your prom dress like?

Describe your status in high school? Were you in the band, playing sports etc.

What was your first job? How much did you make?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, the topic is FOOD! mmmm, smother it on my thighs & call it a day!

What is your favorite dish?

Do you like your Italian food?

Do you like Chinese food?

Do you ever order take out chinese food? If so, what do you order?

mmmmm deserts.....what is your favorite desert?

Have you ever had bananas foster?

Salt? Pepper? or both?

What type of soft drink would you drink?

Do you make "sweet tea" or "sun tea" or do you drink Brisk or Nestea like the rest of us northerners?

What foods do you enjoy that are native to your area?

Do you ever eat any weird combinations of food?

What is one comfort food that you always turn to?

Do you ever crave foods? Which ones?

Which spice do you use the most when you cook?

Which gadget do you use most in your kitchen?

Condiments. Which ones do you like/dislike?

Hoagies/Subs/Heroes....what is your favorite and how do you like it?

Tacos, mmmmm.....what do you put on yours?

Coffe or tea please? Which one do you like & how do you take it?

Eggs.....how do you prefer yours?

Steaks.....rare (), medium, or well done?

Vegetables.....which ones do you like/dislike?

ok, I'm hungry now....just kidding!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Katie!!!

Just a few from me for now (i haven't had my coffee yet so I'm not completely awake!)

-if you could meet any person in the world who would it be?

-if for 1 day you could talk to your kitties and they would understand every word, what advice would you give them? And if the reverse were true...what do you think your kitties would have to say about you?

-favorite colour?

-if i came to visit what sites would you take me to see?

-favorite food?

-if you were stranded on a desert island with only 3 things....what would they be? what couldn't you live without?

done for now...i'll be back once the caffeine kicks in!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yippee! Katie is in the spotlight!!! yeah!! love the lights smiley

Ok, here's a few from me!

What is your favorite childhood memory?Christmas with my family, especially my Grandma

Did you have a pet growing up? just a few
lots of cats and a couple dogs

How old were you when you got your 1st "real" kiss? probably 15, i was a late bloomer

Who was the first boy that you ever had a crush on? CJ in 2nd grade

How old were you when you were finally allowed to date? It wasn't until I was 15 that I actually even wanted to date!!

Tell us about your 1st date..... I can't remember my first date, but I remember my first date with my first real BF, we went to the movies, saw the remake of "Miracle on 34th Street" I remember the sweater I was wearing, and even the earrings!

Did you go to your prom? yup, both years! they were fun

What was your prom dress like?for my junior prom it was short and dark grreen with spaghetti straps, it was a flowy fabric, senior prom was long, with a lace top and sleeveless, same kind of fabric. I love those pics too, still have 'em!

Describe your status in high school? Were you in the band, playing sports etc.I was a geek, I guess, in all the accelerated classes, kept to myself pretty much had one or 2 friends and my BF. Was not really active in clubs or anything either, HS was a period in my life I couldn't wait to be over, it wasn't bad, just seemed like a waste of time

What was your first job? How much did you make?McDonalds', started at $5.15/hour and was there for almost 3 years

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Katie!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ok, the topic is FOOD! mmmm, smother it on my thighs & call it a day!
one of my favorite topics!!

What is your favorite dish? kielbasa stir fry

Do you like your Italian food? love it!! it doesn't necessarily like me though
red sauce gives me heartburn BAD, but I still eat it!

Do you like Chinese food? definitely! sweet-n-sour chicken is my fave, along with crab rangoons

Do you ever order take out chinese food? If so, what do you order? every once in awhile and its usually the sweet--n-sour chick, can't really mess that up

mmmmm deserts.....what is your favorite desert?Tiramisu or cheesecake

Have you ever had bananas foster? yup! that is really good too

Salt? Pepper? or both? neither, really, never salt and only a few things get pepper

What type of soft drink would you drink? Diet Pepsi, all day everyday

Do you make "sweet tea" or "sun tea" or do you drink Brisk or Nestea like the rest of us northerners? sweet tea
I like mine fresh brewed, with nothing in it, not even lemon, and I like Lipton the best

What foods do you enjoy that are native to your area? geez, I don't know if there are really any food native to Cleveland
but I like just about anything, so if there is, I'm sure I like it!!

Do you ever eat any weird combinations of food? not really, I'm very weird about NOT mixing my food, about the only things I even let touch are corn and mashed potatoes

What is one comfort food that you always turn to? mac-n-cheese

Do you ever crave foods? Which ones? I very rarely deny myself anything, so I don't usually get to the point of craving, although the last couple days I've had a taste for lemons

Which spice do you use the most when you cook? I really don't use spices, but I love cumin

Which gadget do you use most in your kitchen? the stove
I don't really get too creative when I cook, I like pretty simple things

Condiments. Which ones do you like/dislike? I like mayo and mustard, I never use ketchup on anything, I also like A-1 and Heinz 57

Hoagies/Subs/Heroes....what is your favorite and how do you like it? usually either turkey or tuna, loaded with veggies and extra pickels, with oil & vinegar

Tacos, mmmmm.....what do you put on yours? everything! sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sauce, beans, if it'll fit, I'll stick it in there!

Coffe or tea please? Which one do you like & how do you take it? I like both really, drink coffee in the morning, cream and just a pinch of sugar, my tea I drink straight up, I like Earl Grey tea the best

Eggs.....how do you prefer yours? super over-easy, like barely cooked or really soft poached, yes I am a salmonella disaster waiting to happen!

Steaks.....rare (), medium, or well done? just above medium rare, I call it medium rare-well

Vegetables.....which ones do you like/dislike? I like all veggies, even brussel sprouts and lima beans, but I absolutely hate celery, hate it hate it hate it

ok, I'm hungry now....just kidding! me too! and I'm not kidding

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay Katie!!!
I'm having lots of fun!!
Just a few from me for now (i haven't had my coffee yet so I'm not completely awake!) i hear ya on that

-if you could meet any person in the world who would it be? gosh, that's tough
probably Ken Jennings, the guy who won big on Jeopardy, he's my hero

-if for 1 day you could talk to your kitties and they would understand every word, what advice would you give them? And if the reverse were true...what do you think your kitties would have to say about you? I would tell them that I love them more than anything in the world and that I try to help them but sometimes the leukemia is too much.... and I would also tel lthem to leave their claws out of my couch and my leg and to please stop fighting! I would hope that the kitties would tell me they understand about the leukemia and they would also probably tel lme to stop skipping their wet food dinner and to make sure I scoop everyday!

-favorite colour? this one, baby blue

-if i came to visit what sites would you take me to see? Rock 'n Roll hall of fame, the Natural History Museum, the Science museum, the art museum, we'd see a play at Playhouse Square, biggest theater area outside of Broadway, FYI
Cedar Point.... there's a ton to d oaround here, you'd have to come for at least a week

-favorite food? anything that doesn't move
seriously though, it's seafood

-if you were stranded on a desert island with only 3 things....what would they be? what couldn't you live without? other than the necessities like food and water, I would like to have books, I can use up a lot of time reading, and I'd have to have a least one cat, I'd be way to lonely with out my kitties, and a knife, gotta have a knife

done for now...i'll be back once the caffeine kicks in! I'll be waiting!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

-favorite food? anything that doesn't move
seriously though, it's seafood
I love the seafood too !

Fish? Snail? or Shrimp?...is your favorite?

do you have some recipe to prepar seafood with us?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Katie!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
Thanks, Rigel! I have nothing to hide!!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico? have never been there, it's too hot fro me!
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? if I did go, it would be to see the Mayan ruins
3.- Can you speak spanish? a little bit, not as much as I used too
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? no I don't have a CD, but I love Spanish guitar music
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) nope, I'd get totally lost!
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) love it!! a little too much

7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? oh yes, I love Tequila! it is my shot of choice, and I also enjoy maragaritas
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???nope, but it sounds very relaxing
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? other than on TV or in movies, no
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)nope, not much of a beach person, but my friend went and the pics were beautiful!

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
I can't wait for more questions!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I love the seafood too !

Fish? Snail? or Shrimp?...is your favorite?

do you have some recipe to prepar seafood with us?
I'd have to say my favorite is either shrimp or scallops, but I really like lobster and crab too!

I never cook seafood at home, but my favorite dish is at Olive Garden (italian restaurant) its called Seafood portofino, its scallops, mussels, shrimp and one other thing, plus mushrooms in a garlic butter sauce over linguine

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie thank you
for your answer at my questions,...I have prepared this set for tomorrow, but I will be busy at work and not at the office...
so I´ll no be able until next wednesday ...In order to that I give you the questions now...

The Topic now would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?:music1:
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, these are TCS ?'s!!!

What brought you to TCS?

How long have you been here?

What is your average posts per day?

What forums do you spend most of your time in?

Which ones do you spend the least time in?

How much time per day do you spend on tcs (be honest!)?

Who do you talk to most on tcs?

Do you know anyone from tcs in real life?

Who are your favorite kitties on tcs?

Fill in the blank: If I see a thread by __________, I just HAVE to read it!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You hear a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!

Who is it? What are you wearing and how many kitties will attach themselves to him/her/it?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can't beleive I missed Helen's thread and now it's Katie's turn!! Allrighty then..............

Just a few basics, then it's off to lunch.......

Katie, my dear, please share with us your most embarrassing experience!

Also, tell us about growing up.......did you and your sis share a room, did you go see relatives alot, did you have to ask to be excused from getting up from the dinner table, did you have a regular bedtime etc??

One last one for now............do you have small, med or big feet?