I'm about to pull my hair out!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I haven't been around hardly at all, and I miss you guys. This site is a great stress reliever, if I had time to look around and post more often at least. For those who don't know, I'll be graduating in May with a BS in nursing, and will soon after be taking the NCLEX. This semester is just killing me, and I feel like I'm gonna explode soon if I don't get a break. Just asking for some vibes to get me through the nest two weeks, then I'll have spring break to rest with my friends and family. Hope things are going well for everyone else, even though I don't post much I still try to stay updated by reading posts when I can....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh boy! Enjoy your spring break, relax...I know you can get through this semester!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel for you. I was there a year and a half ago studying as medical technologist and having to take the ASCP. Sending you lots of vibes
and hang in there! It will all be over soon and you will be happy!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep your chin up and stay motivated. You got this far and you will go all the way, remember that, just keep going forward and don't look back...you go girl.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww sweetie- i'm sending lots of vibes and prayers your way.
Please remember to allow yourself to take frequent breaks when you're studying so you don't get overwhelmed.
Sometimes just a change of sceneary helps a ton! Try studying (not sure what part of tn you're in- i'm in bartlett/memphis) try bundling up a bit and going outside to a nice park to study, or a libary...or sometimes - even in a nice relaxing bubble bath. It also helps if you have a friend to help too.
I feel your studying pain- hang in there gorgeous and keep your eyes on your goal- you'll get there. You just might need to take a day or two to yourself just to relax a bit too to really get your head in the game. Also- are you getting any exercise- exercise helps manage stress- if you can't hit the gym- go for a walk between studying...it'll distract you for a bit, relieve stress, and it's healthy for you

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hang on in there, you´ve not far to go and just think of what a wonderful achievement you will have done

Heres some keep on going (((((( vibes )))))) to help ! Enjoy your break with your family and treat yourself - YOU deserve it

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for keeping us updated on how you are doing. I'm sending you lots of calming vibes to help get you through the next couple of months {{{ }}}

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I know I haven't been around hardly at all, and I miss you guys. This site is a great stress reliever, if I had time to look around and post more often at least. For those who don't know, I'll be graduating in May with a BS in nursing, and will soon after be taking the NCLEX. This semester is just killing me, and I feel like I'm gonna explode soon if I don't get a break. Just asking for some vibes to get me through the nest two weeks, then I'll have spring break to rest with my friends and family. Hope things are going well for everyone else, even though I don't post much I still try to stay updated by reading posts when I can....
Hang in there sweetie....

Things will get better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so so much. A lot of people may think its silly (other than you guys that join me here on the board) but this site makes me feel so much better, even though I haven't met a single one of you face to face. You're all great friends!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness good luck! I always wanted to go into nursing (some days I think about trying again) and that's so awesome that you're almost there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Oh my goodness good luck! I always wanted to go into nursing (some days I think about trying again) and that's so awesome that you're almost there!
Even though its hard work, I'd encourage you to do it if you are interested! School is miserable sometimes, but the work with patients is so fulfilling! I just had a wonderful clinical day (spent at the hospital with patients and a preceptor) and its days like this that help me stick it out!