Pizza

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone I'm being a real lazy girl today so I ordered a Pizza. I am a Hawian pizza lover I also like woodfired pizza with chicken and fetta cheese. I can't have much cheese (i'm lactose intollerant) but i'm okay for a bit if I have my meds.

So what does everyone like on their pizza?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like hawiian too. Also mushroom or green pepper. I can pick off what I don't like, but I hate onion! It leaves a taste. I like cooked onion but not raw and baking on a pizza isn't enough time to get that sharp taste out of the onion.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a big fan of the feta cheese too, with sliced tomatoes....I don't care for pizza a whole lot, but when I do, I mainly just like cheese and extra sauce on thick crust. Boring. I have had the Hawaiian too and like it.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like pretty much anything on pizza, including anchovies! But Hawaiian is one of my faves.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My all time favorite is pepperoni with thick crust (Pizza Hut style), but from Green Mill, I love their chicken pizza.... and also their potato one too.... Mmmmm.... and All Meat from Godfathers!

Now I want pizza!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hawaiian is actually the only pizza I hate
Sweet pineapples on a pizza is just wrong, I don't know how everyone loves it so much...

I like any other kind

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love thick crust pizza!
The best pizza place is a local one, Jakes...sausage, pepperoni, green pepper, black olives, green olives, & onions! Mmmm.....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

The best pizza place is a local one, Jakes...sausage, pepperoni, green pepper, black olives, green olives, & onions! Mmmm.....
YES!! Jakes!! I'm coming home this week (Wednesday I think), and I'm seriously going there!

I'm can eat a large pepperoni all by myself.... and I'm gonna do it!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That one sounds

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

YES!! Jakes!! I'm coming home this week (Wednesday I think), and I'm seriously going there!

I'm can eat a large pepperoni all by myself.... and I'm gonna do it!
I just ate there last night.
OMG was it sooo good...but lil sis has her friend over & I only got half of a large!
That wasn't nearly enough!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just ate there last night.
OMG was it sooo good...but lil sis has her friend over & I only got half of a large!
That wasn't nearly enough!!!
1/2 of one of their pizza's really isn't enough. Thats it! I'm telling my mom we're going there!

amitya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the BBQ pizzas from Cici's OMG its sooo goood! Other than that i pretty much just like plain ole pepperoni but on occasion when i feel depressed will add bacon (breakfast bacon not canadian) mushrooms, olives, and lots of Jalapenos!

YUMM YUMM

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love pepperoni and or peppers and onions on my pizza. I order one every once in a while, usually when I'm lazy. I'm not in the mood to cook every single day, pizza sometimes just hits the spot.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fave is a thick crust BBQ Chicken one that also has mushrooms and onions and BBQ sauce rather than regular pizza sauce

I pretty much like anything other than anchovies or pineapple though

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I HATE about pizza is the red sauce. I always go for pizzas with white sauce or cheese sauce. The only red sauce pizza I'll eat is a Hawaiin.

As for white sauce:
1) Spinach and Feta
2) Tomato and Garlic
3) Broccoli, bacon, and potato

I know the last one sounds "iffy". It did to me too, but was by far the best pizza I have ever had in my life!! Only one restaurant around here sells it and it's like 25 minutes away.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Hawaiian pizza...but regular pineapple pizza is my all-time favorite! Oh, and I LOVE Chicago-style pizza...we have a Doughy Joey's here, and their Chicago pizza is to die for!