I love my life!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I was driving home from the grocery store today, sipping my delicious Chai Latte from Starbucks, a complete feeling of contentment came over me, and I realized that I am very happy right now in my life.

I am finally living alone with a cat, which strangely enough was one thing I wanted to accomplish in life, and I have a good job, a car..My furbaby is healthy and so is the rest of my family and myself.

And the world really is my oyster. I can do anything, go anywhere. I am very young and have my whole life ahead of me and I love it!!

Anyone else feeling this way lately

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you!
I did at one time until something so devastating happened it changed my whole life and will never be the same again. I hope that you will always find happiness and contentment. Keep that positive outlook.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not gonna rain on your parade!

The one thing that could make things better is NY's snow!

Does Trout know she's made your life...or would telling her just inflater her ego & make the tortietude worse?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup i had had that happen before and its always nice.

i cant complain to much right now.other than the tight budjet i am real happy.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am proud of you for saying that. Most people don't realize what they have, just focus on what they don't have. Yes, I feel that way most days. There are off days where I wish I had more in my life, like a husband and kids, but if it's meant to be, it will happen. So I make the best of it and try to be happy. Getting outside really helps for me, seeing all that the world has to offer and realizing the beauty in it. Just yesterday, I went on a photographing outing in a park with my friend, and at times it was so peaceful and you could only hear the faint sound of water trickling under the frozen ice and birds singing. Truely a content moment for us!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know after reading this thread I looked at my life a bit and realized that I am very content with my life I have a good job, a new car, both my furbabies and an apartment of my own. I have an alltogether good life. I think we all need to evaluate and focus on the good things in life.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay Nat - I am glad that you are feeling that way! Too many people complain about little things that they forget about the positive stuff!

I am doing well as well - I have my hubby, my son, I have a job, I am studying towards a goal and yesterday I have started biking to school and work and getting some exercise and so I am proud of myself for doing that!

Good on you and thank you for starting this thread!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love hear people saying how happy they are with their life.

It just reminds us all that happiness can be reached at any moment of our lives.

Congrats on being where you want to be Nat!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

As I was driving home from the grocery store today, sipping my delicious Chai Latte from Starbucks, a complete feeling of contentment came over me, and I realized that I am very happy right now in my life.

I am finally living alone with a cat, which strangely enough was one thing I wanted to accomplish in life, and I have a good job, a car..My furbaby is healthy and so is the rest of my family and myself.

And the world really is my oyster. I can do anything, go anywhere. I am very young and have my whole life ahead of me and I love it!!

Anyone else feeling this way lately
No Nat not lately
I have thought that though not the same exact stuff
I think everyone has ups and downs

Good for you that's how you should feel

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It all sounds lovely and even nicer that you realize it. I feel the same about my life. Everything around me is something that I want. Well, there's the neighbor that puts her tree cuttings in my front yard but every neighborhood has a hemorrhoid.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I am middle aged. I live alone and have never been married nor had kids.

My parents were very strict and over protective. I have been controlled all of my life and lived only to please others. I lvied in fear of making my parents mad....even as an adult, I was terrified of mama. She was bi polar.

I loved her, but when she died in 1997, my life began, and I was free.

I thought I needed a man, so I spent time looking and tried to please all the men I met.
I am now happy being ME, BOBBIE, and have only me and my 2 cats to please. They love me unconditionally and ask for nothing. But I give them everything.

I have my students at school, whom I love, but then I get to leave them at school and can come home to peace and independence.

I have no family other than the best friends in the world. I get to choose my family, which is pretty cool.

I consider my friends here as part of my family. I love you all....and your fur babies.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy where I'm at in life at home, I love my DH, my cats and my whole family.
working I am not happy at all. I'd like to see myself somewhere else, the problem is, I'm not sure where. I hope I find it soon, I'm not getting any younger ya know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I'm with Kenz on this one, but I am really glad you are happy
Aw Eithne, why aren't you content? You seem like a happy gal.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for you!! For some reason, I got a very nice vivid picture reading your post, and its great to know you are doing so well! I hope to be at that point in my life within the next 6-8 months, once I have graduated and am hopefully settled in a job. This thread gives me hope!!