Deer, deer, everywhere~deer!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like a little kid at christmas,lol. I had 9, yes count them NINE deer in my yard awhile ago!!
I even called DH at work to tell him

I loved seeing them-wish I could of got a pic though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

that must be awesome
Yup-it was. I wish they would come even closer, but of course they probly do at night....

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooooh, I love deer!! They are so cute, and interesting!!
People around here hate them because they are always on the road and everyone has hit a deer around here. It causes a crapload of damage to the car.

I have like at least one deer claim a week at work.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love dears , in scotland they want to bring back the wolfs to keep the number of dear down . i think its wrong , but what can you do ?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

We had 4 in our backyard this afternoon. Ari was meowing at them.
It was quite funny because my son and I had just pulled up and I was like "look theres a deer" and so we sat there waiting, and counting....and got up to 9! I was like holy cow......

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

i love dears , in scotland they want to bring back the wolfs to keep the number of dear down . i think its wrong , but what can you do ?
I had a wonderful moment while walking in the highlands one afternoon. I came across a heard of red deer and startled them and they all ran off over the hill. The last one over was a beautiful stag who turned around to watch me for a moment. He made a wonderful silhouette on the hilltop with his antlers proudly displayed.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chased one down the road in my car a few weeks ago. It was bounding along the side of the road and wouldn't go into the forest for ages. But so far I have not seen one in my garden. It would be awesome.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that deer are around but they stay done by the creek which is a good thing as with so much landscaping in my yard I would have nothing left if they found it!! Though a couple of years ago when we we building by garden shed a buck was strolling around the lane next to our property.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Calico, deer are kind of magical to me too.....I think they're so beautiful.....I want to pet them all!

foxfire

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think deer are beautiful, but they make me very nervous when I'm driving. My former landlady hit a deer and tore up her car pretty bad. She could've been hurt herself.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by foxfire

I think deer are beautiful, but they make me very nervous when I'm driving. My former landlady hit a deer and tore up her car pretty bad. She could've been hurt herself.
They are very beautiful, yet dangerous!! I also hit one a few yrs back and it ruined my car. Last year my poor mom hit a deer, got her car fixed, than not EVEN a month later, hit another one!!