Britney Spears~what is she thinking!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wondered if anyone else saw this? I dont understand why she would do something like that

I am beginning to wonder about her....hehe. I have never been a big fan of her, but lately I have been trying to keep up with her, because I kinda feel sorry for her,ok-maybe just a little

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17197876/

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did see that and my question is....where are her children during all this?! Geez...she was little miss Susie Homemaker for a while and now having responsibility has obviously gone out of fashion. Makes me

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe - hopefully - it some sort of 'right of passage' - you know out with the old - she has gone a little crazy of late.........
you see money - these are the sort of things it brings

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny you should mention Britney! I went with my mom yesterday to get my hair cut and my hair stylist asked if I was doing a Britney Spears! lol I had hair down past my shoulders, and cut it short because it's thin and fine, and just isn't healthy beyond that. I'll try to post a picture sometime.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know after seeing those "infamous" photo's of her with her dress hiked up, almost to her naval, while out partying with Paris Hilton, NOTHING she does surprises me. I can't stand the site of her, bald or not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

You know after seeing those "infamous" photo's of her with her dress hiked up, almost to her naval, while out partying with Paris Hilton, NOTHING she does surprises me. I can't stand the site of her, bald or not.
Yeah, thats the truth!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone see the clip of her smiling into the camera as she shaved? I really think this is just another publicity stunt. That or she is having a breakdown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Did anyone see the clip of her smiling into the camera as she shaved? I really think this is just another publicity stunt. That or she is having a breakdown.
I think she is....

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, I believe that the Britney Spears that we are seeing now is what has always been the "real Britney". I believe that the entire persona from her very first video has been what her record label, marketing handlers and financial backers has wanted the world to see. All thats happening now is, because the image is no longer selling, they're not holding her to it anymore, and she has just started being herself.....a tad wacky.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a Britney fan, but I do feel incredibly bad for her. I think she's starting to spiral down, partying hard, hanging out with the wrong crowd (Paris just doesn't seem like someone I'd want for a friend and confidant, you know what I mean?), and she could be experiencing some post-partum stuff from the babies...

I hope she can get a grip...because she may sincerely be losing it.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
having gone through a divorce where kids were involved myself the only question i have is .. does she think this will help her case any? I know every move i made from the time my ex and i split up to the time the divorce was finial was reported his lawyer (he had someone watching me) with a life as public as hers the judge (biased or not) will know what she has been up toand i think in the long run it will hurt her more than she is willing to admit.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I saw this on ET or one of those shows, I was never a fan either, now I never will be. She went to rehab and didn't even last a day, this girl need a lot of help, where are her parents in all this. I feel sorry for the kids, she better watch out or K-Fed will get them away from her.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

I'm not a Britney fan, but I do feel incredibly bad for her. I think she's starting to spiral down, partying hard, hanging out with the wrong crowd (Paris just doesn't seem like someone I'd want for a friend and confidant, you know what I mean?), and she could be experiencing some post-partum stuff from the babies...

I hope she can get a grip...because she may sincerely be losing it.
I can't agree with you, I do not feel sorry for her, she could get help if she wanted too. My goodness...she has everything a young girl could want, she got too popular and famous way too soon.