Little Buddy

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Little Buddy passed away peacefully by my side this morning. He put up a strong fight against his cancer the last six weeks. I am sure he is now back to his normal self and happy. He died while being petted and scratched behind his ears, his favorite thing. He finally had the look of contentment and of being at peace on his face. It was almost as if he was smiling.

Little Buddy had a wonderful life. I am glad he is now not suffering anymore.

I love my Little Buddy.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Your Buddy loves you as well.
I'm so very sorry for your loss Mark.

Play happily over the Bridge Buddy

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You connection to Little Buddy will never be broken.

Play in the sun at Bridge brave boy.
Little Buddy.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

Little Buddy passed away peacefully by my side this morning. He put up a strong fight against his cancer the last six weeks. I am sure he is now back to his normal self and happy. He died while being petted and scratched behind his ears, his favorite thing. He finally had the look of contentment and of being at peace on his face. It was almost as if he was smiling.

Little Buddy had a wonderful life. I am glad he is now not suffering anymore.

I love my Little Buddy.
Oh Mark, I am so very sorry to hear that.

I am happy though that he went while you were with him, and petting him and scratching him behind his ears.

I wish I could be there with you right now, I know how your heart is hurting, but please know that I am there with you in spirit. Me and Jimmy will both be thinking and praying for you.

Buddy is now healthy and playing over at the Bridge. And I just think that him and Sambo are friends now, because their mama and daddy is such good friends.

I am sending you tons of hugs. We love you.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

He died while being petted and scratched behind his ears, his favorite thing. He finally had the look of contentment and of being at peace on his face. It was almost as if he was smiling.
Sorry to hear of your loss, it seems nice that he died in such a manner- being cuddled by someone who genuinely cared for him. Whilst nothing can replace him I'm sure you can take some comfort in that...

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that buddy passed away and that he had cancer.
No one or animal should have to suffer from that or any other horrible disease...it breaks my heart that there is nothing that can be done for circumstances like that.

I am so very happy you were able to be there for him in the end. No animal should EVER have to pass away alone. I know that you must have loved him very much and that he no longer has to suffer. Thank you for giving him a wonderful life.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am fighting back tears as I type this.

for you Mark, and scritches for Shomie. Little Buddy, play happy and healthy with all the other Bridges animals.

We love you, Mark.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I am fighting back tears as I type this.

for you Mark, and scritches for Shomie. Little Buddy, play happy and healthy with all the other Bridges animals.

We love you, Mark.
Me too Neet, I am just so sad for Mark. He loved Buddy so much, and there is not nothing in this world that he would not have tried for Buddy.

I do take comfort though knowing that he was there with Buddy when he went to the Bridge, I know Buddy felt genuine love from Mark, cause that is just the way that Mark is.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Play happily over the bridge little buddy....

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Mark, I am so sorry for your loss. Thankfully Buddy is no longer in pain and he is happy and healthy now. He must have knew it was the right time with you right there with him, in his favorite place.

May Buddy rest in peace

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Mark ......... I send my deepest condolences to you. Rest In Peace Little Buddy ....... you are healthy now.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I didnt dare open this thread
I am so, so sorry to hear about Buddy, he is such a handsome boy
How wonderful that his crossing was peacefull and that he had some loving scritches to take with him

RIP Precious Buddy, you are free from pain and can run and play forever over the Bridge

Look down now and then, the love from below will always be there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your thoughts are all so precious to me and help so much.

Thank you.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Mark! I saw this & my heart sank! I'm so sorry...
Buddy went at home...where he was loved....I pray that can be some small comfort.

Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge Little Buddy!

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'm very sorry to hear about Buddy. I know he's at peace now, and I hope the place where he resides in your heart will bring you peace as well.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy. I know how hard this must be for you. I am glad though, that you were able to be with him and that he passed while being held and loved by you.

Rest in peace Buddy.