It's official.......I'm addicted!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, it's 4:24 am on Sunday morning.........Im just passing through on my way to the potty, then going back to bed.......who all else does stuff like this?

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi

I know I am. Its 135 in the morning. I have been home from work since 11 and have logged on and off all night. My DH and I are even triing to have a romantic evening. A couple bottles of wine and a nice late dinner. Where am I? Here

He doesn't mind though, he loves to see me happy. He knows that if I am happy now he will be happy later

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do that too, you have to make sure you don't miss anything

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, me too! I'm passing through as I eat breakfast and then I'm going back to bed.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes you're definately addicted! I may not post every day but I do check in almost every day. When I'm on holiday I miss it! I went to an internet cafe and logged in last holiday!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up at 11 fed the cats and watched them play on the porch for about 10 minutes and then came in here and logged on. Sometimes I don't post, I just lurk, but I try to be on here as much as possible.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I'm kind of terrible about TCS. My house is a filth hole right now, and I have to clean myself up a bit before I go take my car in to have my back tires replaced, and lo' and behold, I'm back on here.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear lord Susie, you almost have 20000 posts!!
You had 10000 only a couple of months ago

I think you are supremely addicted my friend

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have to admit I love going on this board and another also. Weekends are made for relaxing and our dog walks get later and later. But luckily Neely is an indoor cat and she doesn't mind at all. I keep telling Sean just one more minute, just one more minute......
I wonder what he thinks about when mom is on the computer!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've never gotten up at 4AM to get on TCS... then again, I love my sleep a bit too much

But... I am addicted

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it was official about 17,999 posts ago Susie!
Makes me glad we don't have a computer at home and can only log on at work or at a friends house (where I currently am).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, your allright.......the addiction started around 18000 posts ago

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Same here...

Hilda >^..^<
Hilda,

In less then 2 months you've hit 1000+ posts. You're posting av. is 23 posts a day. That's about 600 posts a month. In 8 months (say, November) you'll be 6000+ posts.

Yeah, I'd say you're addicted!!!!
It'll be a race between you and Miss Belinda to see who hits 10000 posts first!!!

PS. I'm just teasing!!!
D

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Susie, i think you definitely have an adddiction. But then again, don't we all lol! TCS is awesome- it's only natural for us to be addicted to it. Sometimes i stay up all hours of the night just to hang around on TCS lol