this is for Belinda (LSULOVER)!!!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Belinda!!!!! Look what I came across this past week!!! I saw this driving to work one day, so of course I had to stop and take pictures of it for you. It's about the size of a golf cart...maybe a tad bigger. Wanna buy it for your collection?!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Belinda!!!!! Look what I came across this past week!!! I saw this driving to work one day, so of course I had to stop and take pictures of it for you. It's about the size of a golf cart...maybe a tad bigger. Wanna buy it for your collection?!!!
Yep, I so need that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that with me.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw that is so cool Belinda

From now on when anyone from TCS sees anything LSU, they are going to think of you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Yep, I so need that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that with me.
You're very welcome!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Aw that is so cool Belinda

From now on when anyone from TCS sees anything LSU, they are going to think of you
Natalie.....since I live in Louisiana...not a day goes by that I don't see something LSU related.....whether it's a cap, keychain, shirt, license plate, sticker, the bathroom at my vet's office, something......

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You're very welcome!

Natalie.....since I live in Louisiana...not a day goes by that I don't see something LSU related.....whether it's a cap, keychain, shirt, license plate, sticker, the bathroom at my vet's office, something......
You are a lucky thing to see all that LSU, I see it a pretty good bit in Mississippi too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Case in point……..when I went to church Sunday….I saw a woman sitting across from me in an LSU sweatshirt. When I was leaving the parking lot, the truck in front of me had 2 LSU stickers, an LSU license plate frame, and an LSU trailer hitch cover. Today on my lunch hour I went to mass for Ash Wednesday. The lady next to me had an LSU purse and I saw a kid there with some LSU crocs. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s everywhere!!!

And before anyone mentions it, yes, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m aware that I quoted my own post.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Case in point……..when I went to church Sunday….I saw a woman sitting across from me in an LSU sweatshirt. When I was leaving the parking lot, the truck in front of me had 2 LSU stickers, an LSU license plate frame, and an LSU trailer hitch cover. Today on my lunch hour I went to mass for Ash Wednesday. The lady next to me had an LSU purse and I saw a kid there with some LSU crocs. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s everywhere!!!

And before anyone mentions it, yes, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m aware that I quoted my own post.
I am gonna get me a pair of them LSU crocs

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet she is calling to see her balance on her Jimmy Spencer credit card right now....

PLEASE don't feed the Monster.
Her poor hubby will appreciate it....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I bet she is calling to see her balance on her Jimmy Spencer credit card right now....

PLEASE don't feed the Monster.
Her poor hubby will appreciate it....
My balance on my Jimmy Spencer card is about 1,500 dollars right now, I just got done getting the tickets for Dega. Now I just gotta pay for it.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

My balance on my Jimmy Spencer card is about 1,500 dollars right now, I just got done getting the tickets for Dega. Now I just gotta pay for it.
Wont the TCS points help with that????
. Gee.