Names for 2 kittens-1 black & 1 white!

pokey318

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My brother just adopted 2 kittens and is looking for some great names. They were feral kittens, brothers, both males, one is solid white the other is solid black.

Names that have been rejected are :ebony and ivory, salt and pepper, ying and yang. I like the idea of naming them as a pair like the names above, but my brother doesn't care about that.

Put on your thinking cap and give me some great names!!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shadow and ghost

or get one more, and them use the 3 stooges, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pokey318

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
His last white cat was Vanilla, so that name is a no go. I think he is being very picky as any name I suggest he doesn't love.

I know there has got to be a combination of names that he will like.

BTW, I like shadow and ghost!

pokey318

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK, my brother loves Good and Plenty candy so he is thinking about that for their names. I think it is cute together, but I am not sure about a cat named Good.

My father who isn't a cat lover wanted to know why bother naming them at all; he said cats don't come when you call anyway!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
To go with the black and white - Ebony and Ivory!!

(or just to go together for them being really 'sweet' - how about Ben and Jerry?!?!?!
)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
midnight
lighting
snowstorm
forest
moonlight
star
ice
shadow
fantom
candy things..........
liquise (not spelt right sorry)
ok thats all i can think of that i like lol

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pokey318

OK, my brother loves Good and Plenty candy so he is thinking about that for their names. I think it is cute together, but I am not sure about a cat named Good.

My father who isn't a cat lover wanted to know why bother naming them at all; he said cats don't come when you call anyway!
Tell your father he is wrong about them coming when you call them. It depends on how they are raised. Mine do come when I call them.

How about Laurel and Hardy, Ben and Stiller, Franklin & Roosevelt, Ben & Jerry.

Helene

pokey318

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been online looking for pet names in pairs; there are so many good ones out there. Of course, my brother hasn't found just the one yet! My favorite I found so far is Marco and Polo like the game! I left a message on my brother's machine; lets see if he like them or not.

It looks like the white boy is the alpha of the two and the black one is still scared; I also thought of alpha and beta. My brother is a piano player so he though of sharp and flat, major and minor, I thought of treble and clef.

Some other cute pairs that I saw were:Barnum & Bailey Yogi & Booboo, Siskel & Ebert, Thunder and Lightening, Simon & Garfunkel, Hocus & Pocus; I could go on and on!

I told him to think of movies or tv shows that he likes and see if we could use two characters from those shows.