TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 8-Bit and his banana
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8-Bit and his banana

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
This is the reaction I get if I try to take it away.



This is him in a box, with his trusty banana by his side.

post #2 of 22
Cute banana! He's okay with the stuffed variety?
Looks like your hubby is working hard at setting up some kind of computer gizmo on the TV.
post #3 of 22
Jeremy and I both could hear growling from that first picture
post #4 of 22
Awwwww, he loves his banana
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal View Post
Cute banana! He's okay with the stuffed variety?
Looks like your hubby is working hard at setting up some kind of computer gizmo on the TV.
It's the only toy, with the notable acceptation to Da Bird, that 8-Bit will play with. I've tempted him with furry mice, cat nip balls, and feather teasers and he isn't interested. It's just my gray boy and his banana. Call it love.


DH was setting up our Nintendo Wii! Please forgive the shot of his rear. I think it's one of his best features, but I don't mean to splash it all over the internet.
post #6 of 22
He is so cute. At least he's not getting into the Wii My cats like to play with the sensor and the wrist strap on the controller.
post #7 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
Jeremy and I both could hear growling from that first picture
That's why I never take it away from him. I swear I'll come back with a bloody stump.
post #8 of 22
That banana is the funniest thing!!

Must be some love in the air..........
post #9 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
That banana is the funniest thing!! :banana:

Must be some love in the air..........
I don't know what's going to happen when the banana is no longer. I have to admit it's sturdy, but not indestructible. I think I may just have to order all of them from Plain Brown Tabby's stock!
post #10 of 22
Raphael is on Banana Number 4. I feel your pain.

Only, he prefers my fancy pairs of underwear to bathmats in terms of litterbox burying. Cotton doesn't work for him...just things like lace
post #11 of 22
stoli does this with a mouse not a bananna......
post #12 of 22
I noticed Bit staring at the ceiling in the second pic. Communicating with the mothership?
post #13 of 22
Oh that is so cute! Thanks for posting that! Noodles would probably enjoy a toy like that.
post #14 of 22
ROFL! I've never seen a cat so in love with a banana! thats actually really cute!!!
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
I noticed Bit staring at the ceiling in the second pic. Communicating with the mothership?
OMG Jan where the heck did you get that smiley?


To answer your question, yes they talk on a regular basis. No worries though, I've been able to stay off an alien invasion with bribes of tuna and belly rubs. I'm just doing my duty to keep the world safe and sound.
post #16 of 22
http://www.freesmileys.org

Found the UFO smiley there. This one, too. I love it!
post #17 of 22
so funny, whereever 8-Bit goes, the banana goes too
I just gotta get me some of those bananas
post #18 of 22
My kitties have one too. They LOVE it!!
post #19 of 22
My cat at my paprent's Furry has a little green mouse that she is attached to. It is the only toy she really likes. It looks to be made of the same material.
post #20 of 22
LOL cute how he loves *HIS* banana.
post #21 of 22
How adorable! Someone gave me one of those bananas about 4 years ago and its lost its filling over the years (don't know how, there are no holes in it). Funny thing is, even though it looks lifeless, I find it in different spots all over the house.

Anyone know where to get them? I must dissect a new one and learn how to make them on my own.
post #22 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
How adorable! Someone gave me one of those bananas about 4 years ago and its lost its filling over the years (don't know how, there are no holes in it). Funny thing is, even though it looks lifeless, I find it in different spots all over the house.

Anyone know where to get them? I must dissect a new one and learn how to make them on my own.
http://www.catniptoys.com/

Is where I got mine. It's a TCS member site!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 8-Bit and his banana