Loading Multi-Photo Threads

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I seem to have a problem when opening some threads with photos, it takes ages to download, most times not all the photos come and in extreme cases none at all. I have never been successful in getting them to load perfectly. They are members who have photobucket accounts, so its not some weird photo-hosting web page
and its always the same, thread with 4 or more photos in ? Is it me ? or do other people have the same problem, I hate it
cos - I want to see the photos and they just wont load

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have dial up? When we had it, I had the same problem
. Sorry I don't have an answer for you, being a computer newbie for the most part.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

Do you have dial up? When we had it, I had the same problem
. Sorry I don't have an answer for you, being a computer newbie for the most part.
No, I have broadband, and its very quick, so this is really bugging me, as everything else comes down real fast, it only seems to be only multiple photos

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I run into that from time to time, though not constantly by any means. I find the best thing to do is to interrupt the loading of the page and then refresh. That usually fixes the problem.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I run into that from time to time, though not constantly by any means. I find the best thing to do is to interrupt the loading of the page and then refresh. That usually fixes the problem.
ooo....
thanks I´ll try that !

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Photobucket is doing some upgrades, so it is probably that some of those servers are down for a short time, I know I couldn't log into my account the other day but could log in to my work one when they had it shut down for maintenance

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
umm......its still the same for me......on one thread it only downloaded 2 out of maybe the six (that I could tell) its annoying as I would like to see all the photos so I can make comments that make sense