Hello From Michigan

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone
My name is Kelli Jo and I live in Michigan with my three kitties. Cleo is a 6 1/2 year old DLH calico. Cleo was diagnosed with Feline Chronic Renal Failure at the age of 6 months, when my vet did pre-op blood work for her spay surgery. Cleo has a regular regimen of sub-Q fluids, medications and a special diet. Her renal failure has been under control for six years now. She's positively thriving! Maggie is a 5 1/2 year old DLH lilac point with beautiful blue eyes. Maggie is a 'fraidy cat. She afraid of everyone and everything (except me!) She's very affectionate with me and sleeps on my pillow every night. Her favorite pastime is to lay on my lap and knead, purr and drool herself to sleep. Lola is a 3 1/2 year old DLH dark grey tabby with gorgeous chartreuse green eyes. Lola is my little terrorist. She lives to torment Cleo and Maggie. Lola likes to snuggle (on her terms only!) We are a very happy family!

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning about your kitties! This looks like a great place to hang out.

Pookie-poo
and the girls

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelli Jo, pookie-poo and the girls!!!

Welcome to TCS!!!

Sounds like you have a great bunch of girls there!

Any pics? Please don't be like me, I'm camera challenged!

See you in the forums!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your fur-family
Its great here, theres always something to do or see, it soon becomes a full time addiction

Once you get settled, we´d love to see some photos, your kits sound such peaches
we just love photos here

Well glad you joined and enjoy the forums !!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Hi everyone
My name is Kelli Jo and I live in Michigan with my three kitties. Cleo is a 6 1/2 year old DLH calico. Cleo was diagnosed with Feline Chronic Renal Failure at the age of 6 months, when my vet did pre-op blood work for her spay surgery. Cleo has a regular regimen of sub-Q fluids, medications and a special diet. Her renal failure has been under control for six years now. She's positively thriving! Maggie is a 5 1/2 year old DLH lilac point with beautiful blue eyes. Maggie is a 'fraidy cat. She afraid of everyone and everything (except me!) She's very affectionate with me and sleeps on my pillow every night. Her favorite pastime is to lay on my lap and knead, purr and drool herself to sleep. Lola is a 3 1/2 year old DLH dark grey tabby with gorgeous chartreuse green eyes. Lola is my little terrorist. She lives to torment Cleo and Maggie. Lola likes to snuggle (on her terms only!) We are a very happy family!

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning about your kitties! This looks like a great place to hang out.

Pookie-poo
and the girls
You sound like you have a well rounded out family there. I had not heard the term "drool herself to sleep" before, it made my morning.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Please let me know if I can help you with anything !

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Kelli Jo, Maggie, Lola and Cleo

to The CatSite and thank you for loving and caring so well for your dear family
. We lost our beloved Moti girl to CRF two years ago this month, and know well the routine of sub-Q fluids, diet, and TLC. It sounds like you are having amazing success with your sweet Cleo, for which we are so glad.
You obviously love her very much, and she knows that and is staying strong because of that love! Bless you for that.

Your girls sound very lovely and we hope you'll be able to share some photos of them sometime (the Sticky's at the top of the page of posts tell how). Enjoy the forums, and we look forward to seeing you here frequently!

kateyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi there, welcome to the forum

my 5 kitties say hello to your sweet babies too.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS, this is such a great place and everyone here is so nice and also it can be informative and fun tooo
Ur kitties sound wonderful, I cant wait to see pictures we
photos here ! Well look forward to seeing u on the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome!

I've posted pictures of my girls in the Photo Forum.

Pookie & the girls

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to you and your girls!
Your girls sound precious, and I can tell by the way you write about them that you adore them!

See you around the forum!

olivia's mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Hi everyone

Pookie-poo
and the girls
Hi Kelli Jo,

your kitties sound precious! I'm glad Cleo is thriving. My kitty also has kidney disease and she is doing well. May your girls be with you for a long time.