real life cat riddle.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so what goes, Bang, yeow!!! splash, yeow!!!! followed with one more bang?

answer, eazy knocking off a coffee a cup on the sink and falling into the toilet.
Glad i cleaned it a couple of hours ago.

heeh had to drag him out from under the bed, and warp him up in a towel

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been there, done that!!!!!

I forgot to put down the toilet seat one day and I heard a "SPLASH" in my dreams followed by some hysterical mreowwwaaassssss!!!!

One of the babies had fallen in...the saddest part was, he'd just had his 1st ever bath the day before!!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eazy is always getting into something isnt he
I have to keep reminding everyone to put the toilet seat down so I dont have to experience the kittie falling in it
I am the official toilet police to make sure its always down
and I am always reminding every one to put the toilet seat down !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i am glad i am not the only one.

i kept them closed when he was little, since he is not that little anymore i am back to just leaving them up, you know its the guy thing to do

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I know the feeling! I was woken up by terrible kitten screams one morning! Corky LOVES watching water, and will come running any time you turn on the faucet. Well, hubby was USING the toilet and here comes Corky...running leap onto what she thought was a closed toilet lid...and SPLASH! Hubby couldn't stop, he was laughing too hard. Well, Corky got a good bath...at 6:30 am. She was NOT a happy camper!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh, poor guy
My cats are always knocking over something......and its usually a cup of whatever you just poured to drink, because they are *nosy* like that

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh tooooo funny! Noodles was our toilet dunker when she was small. Fortunately both times we were nearby. The second time I had been cleaning up a mess and had the toilet up for that. But my mother was here in the living room and I had gone out to tell her something. Just as I finished saying "I better go close the toilet lid before Noodles jumps in again.." Noodles went kersplash! Poor thing! She was so cute though! All wet and perturbed!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

OMG! I know the feeling! I was woken up by terrible kitten screams one morning! Corky LOVES watching water, and will come running any time you turn on the faucet. Well, hubby was USING the toilet and here comes Corky...running leap onto what she thought was a closed toilet lid...and SPLASH! Hubby couldn't stop, he was laughing too hard. Well, Corky got a good bath...at 6:30 am. She was NOT a happy camper!!
OMG, he peed on the cat?!!