Finally, new photos of Sonic and Radar....

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Firstly the litte Sonic (yes I know we need to do some vacuuming today
)

Climbing the 'daddy-tree'

Playing with his favourite toy (a till receipt) on our bed

Killing the paper bag monster

About to catastrophise the CD collection whilst chasing the beloved till receipt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And some of Radar

Hiding in the back of the sofa

Begging for the cocoa pops, go on daddy, at least let me try them

I heard Nate cry out 'He's running off with my socks!' so had to reach for the camera

Playing his favourite game of 'cat in the box'. The human participant is strongly recommended to wear welders mask and gloves as it can get dangerous...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must stop spoiling those kittens with those expensive toys! Paper wads, paper bags, daddy and his socks...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics, Epona!
They are too cute! Radar looks like quite the trip, and I am sure he'll teach Sonic al his bad habits!

Nice CD and book collections too!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I heard Nate cry out 'He's running off with my socks!' so had to reach for the camera
I was folding socks and suddenly Radar leapt up and grabbed a pair- we took off after him but were unble to get a picture of Radar with the socks in his mouth. Unhappily it will be remembered as that one picture opportunity that got away

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I was folding socks and suddenly Radar leapt up and grabbed a pair- we took off after him but were unble to get a picture of Radar with the socks in his mouth. Unhappily it will be remembered as that one picture opportunity that got away
That reminds me of the time 8-Bit was stashing socks behind our TV (now it's a place reserved just for fruit, he's moved on to bigger and better things). You may want to check around your flat to see if there are any super secret kitty hiding places. You'll be shocked with what you find.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

That reminds me of the time 8-Bit was stashing socks behind our TV (now it's a place reserved just for fruit, he's moved on to bigger and better things). You may want to check around your flat to see if there are any super secret kitty hiding places. You'll be shocked with what you find.
Yeah- I swear that Radar stole my watch and hid it under the duvet on the sofa

I'm still finding ceramic fruit and veg I collected at a fair which he stole in his first week with us

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures

Tolly says his cousin is as handsome as him. Chloe and Daisy say poor Radar

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that's a lively household!
Such cute boys you have there!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH dear are you trying to give me a coronary.. Sonic is LOVELY

And Radar in the box..

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those pics are great! Sonic looks like he's gotten so much bigger...and Radar & his box!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar loves that box. It is the box our new pedal bin came in - we had to get a new bin because Radar worked out how to get into the flip top one we had - but now I think it was all a ploy to get a new box to play in. Needless to say we haven't thrown out the box (only cat lovers understand the need to keep the box as well as the goods that came in the box!)

He leaps into it and hides. He lays in wait in the box until one of us goes looking for him. It's part of the whole 'kitten chase' game that he loves, when we can't hear him testing gravity we know it is time to go look for him so kitten chase can ensue, he will wait there until we go looking. When we reach for the flap of the box to look in it, he will cannon out of the box straight up head first at about 50mph - we have to play this game carefully because once he shot out of the box headfirst into my face and nearly broke my nose