I Think I got the Job!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited! Today on my lunch break at work, i got a call from the city saying they had scheduled my physical/appointment for monday!
That means i made it into the next stage of the hiring process! Yea!!! I think i have the job
(some of you may remember i applied to the animal shelter that i foster for.) I'm soooo excited!
(All city employees have to have a physical and things like that done before they sign the official papers- so that's the last step in the hiring process and i'm in!
) I just wanted to thank all of you who gave awesome job vibes to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou guys! Ya'll have been sooo supportive through my entire job hunt and i really appreicate that
I'm still sending out lots of find a good job vibes out to those of you who are still looking as well!
I'm guessing that i will know for sure after my physical results and all are in. I think i have it though

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's awesome, Nikki!
please keep us updated!!
I am so excited for you!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Nikki, that's awesome! I work for a City Government, and at our city, the Dr. visit is purely a formality. (providing they pass the drug test, LOL.)

Congrats!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

that's awesome, Nikki!
please keep us updated!!
I am so excited for you!
Thanks Krista!
As soon as i know for sure- i will let all of you know!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Wow, Nikki, that's awesome! I work for a City Government, and at our city, the Dr. visit is purely a formality. (providing they pass the drug test, LOL.)

Congrats!
That's good to know! The doctors office is actually across the street from our house
It's about 1 street over and really close- i was actually in the process of switching doctors and planned to switch to that office- so now i'll have a chance to see if i like the people there before i switch- that actually worked out really well
By the way- Nadette's siggy is GORGEOUS!!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

... By the way- Nadette's siggy is GORGEOUS!!!!!
Aw - thanks! I saw that purple orchid in Microsoft Word's clipart and decided to play with it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Everyone!!
I really appreciate that! All of those job vibes seemed to really work!

Originally Posted by Duchess15

That's great! You should really enjoy working there. Let us know when it's official.
i will as soon as i know 100%! i'm almost definite i have it but didn't want to say for sure i had it yet without signing the final paperwork. my friend angela
(one of the ones i work with up there volutneering -she's 2nd from the top there- called me to congradulate me a little while ago so i'm pretty sure i have it
)

Originally Posted by Bella713

Nikki, that's great news, you will be much happier there than the grocery store.
No kidding!!! My boss was a total you know what today!Uhhh!! I've only been cashiering one day a week lately and the rest of the time i've been completly running the floral dpt by myself. I LOVE the floral dpt there. I get along REALLY well with the other floral manager (i'm the assistant manager) but i can't stand the manager over the cashiers when i cashier. Today was my first day cahiering all week (i've been in floral all week and will be all weekend.) and he was a total pig to me and everyone else! I SERIOUSLY felt like telling him where he could shove it
Uhhh! I will NOT miss him
Or the WEIRD bagger who keeps oogling over my butt
I've told him at least 50 times my boyfriends a cop...that dude creeps me out!
I will definitely miss working in the floral dpt though- i love it back there. I might see if i can stay on maybe just two or three days a week there just in floral until i start back to school again this summer. (the new job is part time also but much higher pay and better hours.)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well! My physical appointment is at 1:00pm today! After that i should have the job
I'll keep ya'll posted