So mad at my kittens

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The other morning I got up and couldn't find my glasses. Anywhere. I know my kittens think they're a toy and like to bat them around my nightstand but normally they don't take them very far. But I couldn't find them anywhere. Now I might as well be blind without my glasses, so I felt around underneath my bed/around my nightstand as well as I could and still couldn't find them. I was getting angry. I mean, REALLY angry.
Ranting on in my head about how the kittens have no respect for my things, treating everything like it's a toy for them etc etc etc. So I remember I have some old contacts in the bathroom, go and get them in to continue my search with slightly better vision.

And then I found my glasses.

On the back of the couch.

Where I put them the night before when I fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry kittens. I'll try to stop blaming you for things that aren't your fault from now on....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Shame on you for blaming the kitties for something they didnt do!
But it's so easy! There's only the three of us so if something bad happens it HAS to be their fault, right?

Except when I've clearly done something stupid and forgotten about it...

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You are not alone at blaming the kitties for misplaced items!

I swore up and down Maverick had batted away my chapstick on the nightstand one time in the middle of the night. I had to get up and find another one. I was so furious, but the next morning I found it in the nightstand drawer! Obviously, Maverick didn't place it there!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if it makes you feel any better, my ex had a kitten that would steal his glasses, keys, wallet, money, work badge etc and hide them in the rafters and heating ducts in the basement.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my ex had a kitten that would steal his glasses, keys, wallet, money, work badge etc and hide them in the rafters and heating ducts in the basement.
Now how in the world did he ever figure that out?!?!

Now THAT'S frustrating.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe that's what's happened to my 3 yr olds DVDs (about 4 of them suddenly disappeared from the tv shelf
)! It was the cats!

(The bummer is, one of them has to go back to the library Wed.
)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Now how in the world did he ever figure that out?!?!

Now THAT'S frustrating.
Hehe she was quite proud of herself, she'd actually show him.
It finally got to where if he couldn't find something, he ask her to show him her goodies.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
now seriously...I have had so many earpiecesreplaced due to the kittens chewing on it...also my ten month old just chewed the antena off my cell phone-brand new
oh well it still works
also have a few scratches on the lenses due to them teething.