Did these ladies sign a peace treaty??

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because they're sharing ONE plate??? Tortitude x 3 on one side with the queen of catitude on the other...

They all "get along", but that was a stretch. I was impressed.
...although Princess Pumpkin didn't join them
. I can't ask for too much, I guess

And just so you didn't click on this just to see their behinds, here's a couple more of the little girls and the matriarch herself:

Precious and Momma having a 'discussion' on the tree. Precious may be young, but she's no dummy
- see the paw slightly raised, ready for action?

Sharing some vertical quality time, albeit with their backs turned...but close enough
Paisley's showing her fat pink tummy
:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Awwww...
At least they are sorta getting along, right?
Yeah, we have peace for the most part
. Momma is just very slow to accept new recruits.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I am sure I would have that problem "acceptance of new recruits" ifI added another to the sisters. At least they are being wonderful, but tonight is a test for them, as I go to work @ 1015 for 11pm. We shall see.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
They really surprised me. The little girls get along like sisters (well they are sisters, so that's appropriate LOL)...but I had to run for the camera when I saw Momma there with them.

Pumpkin still can't share her food. She' a doll otherwise, but food is very very important to her. She growls while she chews. grrrr-arrr-arr-arr
It's funny to watch. It's a wonder she doesn't get a tummyache.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by beandip

Pumpkin still can't share her food. She' a doll otherwise, but food is very very important to her. She growls while she chews. grrrr-arrr-arr-arr
It's funny to watch. It's a wonder she doesn't get a tummyache.
Every once in awhile Emma will get in a "mood" with Oliver and will do the exact same thing! I think it's hysterical! It sounds like she's saying "Num, num, num" over and over again, so I'm always like, "Num num! Good food, huh Emma?" and she usually shoots me a glance that's the cat equivalent of the middle finger

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Every once in awhile Emma will get in a "mood" with Oliver and will do the exact same thing! I think it's hysterical! It sounds like she's saying "Num, num, num" over and over again, so I'm always like, "Num num! Good food, huh Emma?" and she usually shoots me a glance that's the cat equivalent of the middle finger
That's funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

You're right, it is more like, "num, num, num". Sometimes she turns her head sideways while she's doing all of that...it just looks and sounds so vicious, yet hilarious!