Oh dear...it all came at once...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The school fundraisers that is.

I have 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies, a Little Caesar's pizza kit and a Little Caesars tub of Cookie Dough all sitting in the chair right in front of me.

I can feel my thighs getting larger by the second and I'm just eyeing the food!

Anyone want to share????

I have a box of thin mints, 2 boxes of sugar-free thinb brownies, 1 box of All Abouts and Chocolate Chip cookie dough.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thin Mints are my all time FAVORITE!! I put them in the freezer, then they are soooo goooood!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thin Mints are my all time FAVORITE!! I put them in the freezer, then they are soooo goooood!
I introduced B to that. After I did, I had to buy 2 boxes...one for me to hide at work and one to take home

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't understand why parents get these things dumped on them.

My daughter's Brownie troop has four days each year that they sell cookies in front of Sears at the mall. She signs up for a two-hour shift each time, and her leaders take turns staying with the girls throughout the day. They also spend one evening in place of a meeting to go door-to-door (with the leader). They always sell all their cookies. I wonder why more leaders don't do that?

The kids should be the ones selling the stuff! Parents have enough to do!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Me too!!

I have some due in this weekend I think....Yippy~~to go along with my Brachs easter eggs,lol. Thats what I need!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I don't understand why parents get these things dumped on them.

My daughter's Brownie troop has four days each year that they sell cookies in front of Sears at the mall. She signs up for a two-hour shift each time, and her leaders take turns staying with the girls throughout the day. They also spend one evening in place of a meeting to go door-to-door (with the leader). They always sell all their cookies. I wonder why more leaders don't do that?

The kids should be the ones selling the stuff! Parents have enough to do!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
Most parents (at least where I grew up) want to see their kids succeed. I do agree, it doesn't teach the kid much if most of his sales come from mom or dad taking the sheet in to work and leaving it on the cafeteria table.

However I personally am thankful they do. It's hard enough for me to find Girl Scouts outside of businesses or selling door-to-door (which is nil here). It's a safari hunt here!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FYI - those little cesars pizza kits are soooooooo yummy! Colin and I ordered one last year. One of his friends has kids and were selling them so we got one- it was yummy!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ill take some cookie dough
I cant remember if we ordered anything from my nephew this year yet or not, if so we havent gotten it
and well I remember someone my gram works with sales alot of stuff and well for christmas she bought us about 4 pies and well my dad and brother are the only ones that eat pie so needless to say it was here for every
but last year in school when I sold stuff for my trip my mom did buy some things from me
and her best friend bought ALOT of things
i also made $40 from it and my trip to gettysburg was paid off, man do I miss school and fundraisers
hmm I wonder whens the next time my nephew is going to be selling things