They are taking our Pepsi machine!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are taking the pepsi machine out of our office. They say we don't use it. That is a bunch of crap! We are constantly calling them telling them to come refill it cause it is sold out. They just never service it! But now they are taking it out. it makes me so freaking mad! The worst part is, there are ladies in the office at all times, they left a note on the machine instead of telling someone! How lame is that!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

They are taking the pepsi machine out of our office. They say we don't use it. That is a bunch of crap! We are constantly calling them telling them to come refill it cause it is sold out. They just never service it! But now they are taking it out. it makes me so freaking mad! The worst part is, there are ladies in the office at all times, they left a note on the machine instead of telling someone! How lame is that!
Why dont you(or someone else,hehe) go tell 'em about it??

Are they going to replace it?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're better off without it! why waste money everyday on that crap? You could bring your own healthier drinks in instead, save money, and be better for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably not. Its just so stupid! We drink the stuff in there. Its empty a LOT. They finally added a 2nd pepsi button cuase we were always out. Stupid vendor!

Normally i drink the water. I do bring big liters with me but sometimes I drink a lot and a run to the pepsi machine in office is better than driving to the store and getting one.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my old office we had a pepsi machine and we only had 12 employees!!
But we also had McDonald next door too in case the soda machine was empty.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o man I wouldnt live, I remember in school i also went to forbes a technical school and stuff and well we had a pepsi machine there and wouldnt u know i got my pop daily
and well there was 2 buildings so if the one didnt have it i would go to the other
its great having classes in both buildings, also in my house thats all u find is pepsi, what can i say we are addicted