Hello

melissanne2001

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melissa and I'm from New Hampshire. I just recently had to put my 12 year old cat Josie to sleep due to cancer. I miss her so much! I did adopt a 1 year old cat Maggie and she is just precious! Mid March I will be bringing home an 8 week old Seal point Siamese. Her new name will be Jo Jo I can't wait!! I also have an 8 year old Rottweiler his name is Shadow. Pictures to follow if I can figure out how to insert them

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS, this is such a great site and is filled with such great people and it can be fun and informative at times too
Ur crew sounds fantastic, I cant wait to see pics
I am also sorry for the loss of Josie,
R.I.P Josie
Play happily over the rainbow bridge! U will always have memories and pictures of her that are just precious
well see u on the forums

kateyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forum!!!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. 12 years is a life time and I bet Josie and you had many special moments together. She must be running around across the rainbow by now.

Maggie sounds adorable and I bet your other new kitty Jo Jo will be a dream. Blue point siamese are precious, friendly companions.

hope to see you around the forum!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and your furries
Its great here, theres always something to do or see, it soon becomes a full time addiction

It must have been a very sad time for you to loose a precious one after so many years
you will have some wondeful memories, and in time, those memories will surely make you smile again

Its very exciting about Jo-Jo
keep us posted

Looking forward to seeing those
we just love photos here

Enjoy the forums !!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!
Please click on my name if you have any questions about the site.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Melissa, Maggie, and JoJo

to TheCatSite and may we extend our sympathy and empathy to you on the loss of your dear Josie -- our precious girl Rojita passed just over a year ago from mast cell lymphoma which an operation failed to arrest, and we have experienced many losses over time, each of which is deeply painful to us. We do thank you for opening your home and heart to multiple cats, though -- as you can see, that's something we believe in strongly.
All 9 of us are rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered, and our meowmy believes that the best tribute she can offer a loved one who's gone on ahead over the Rainbow Bridge is to do several things: to plant a living plant above their resting place which will continue to grow and give life and pleasure, to donate when possible to a cat rescue/sanctuary/humane education group, and to adopt another cat who so needs a loving, forever home. It is not "replacement"; it is carrying on and saving lives, and giving love that is needed so much in this world!

We can't wait until you bring JoJo home, and we hope to see photos of your dear family -- the Sticky's at the top of the page of posts tell how, and you can ask any of the wonderful moderators for help if you need it, too!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
You must be so excited to be getting your new baby!
We look forward to seeing pictures!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome from another New Hampshire member! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Josie. Keep the wonderful memories that you have of her.
You will have so much fun on this site - and learn so much as well....look forward to photos of your kids!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Clixpix, JinJin and Sabina:

That is a gorgeous siggy you have -- the background and the font color really set off the beauty of your meowers to purrfection!

olivia's mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by melissanne2001

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melissa and I'm from New Hampshire. I just recently had to put my 12 year old cat Josie to sleep due to cancer. I miss her so much! I did adopt a 1 year old cat Maggie and she is just precious! Mid March I will be bringing home an 8 week old Seal point Siamese. Her new name will be Jo Jo I can't wait!! I also have an 8 year old Rottweiler his name is Shadow. Pictures to follow if I can figure out how to insert them
Hi melissanne!

I'm a newbie myself.

I'm so sorry about your loss but I'm so happy about your new additions. May Maggie, Jo Jo and Shadow live long, happy, healthy lives!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Melissa
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your precious Josie.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(Echoing your thoughts, Flisssweetpea...)

...and, as ever, admiring that gorgeous siggy. Lily is adorable with her big eyes!

And Tolly. Well, TOLLY...