I can't believe this.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remember last week when I said I quit my job? Heres the address if you didn't know. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...light=quit+job Well my old boss just called me and we talked for like 10 minutes about why I quit. She apparently got mad at the other employees for treating me so bad and she gave me my job back. I only took it back because I know that I need the money right now. I said I want to come back just for 2 or 3 shifts a week to start because the hours I was working was too much. She said she understood that I had done 2 weeks straight with only 1 day off and she knows that I have stuff going on in my life.

Surprisingly, I am happy. I never thought I would be happy to be going back to Subway. I just hope people treat me a little better now.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is an old saying that every cloud has a silver lining. I think you have found yours for the time being.

Congratulations.
I am so happy for you.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure I would want to return having seen your original thread so whilst I wish you all the best and that it goes well I also hope the job search continues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Good luck with it. Now you have cleared the air, everything may work out fine.
That is what I am hoping.

Originally Posted by silentNate

I'm not sure I would want to return having seen your original thread so whilst I wish you all the best and that it goes well I also hope the job search continues
When I wrote that, it was right after I had quit and I was really mad. I have calmed down now and I am not going to put up with people treating me like that anymore.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do hope things work out for the best. Why not try putting out feelers to see what interest there may be for you services??? Best of luck, wishing you the best.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still plan on looking for another job. I just took this one until I can find another one, although I didn't tell the owner that

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That's great! I hope they do treat you better now! Obviously you were missed!
She told me I was missed. I start back tomorrow, but first I have a job interview at 1pm. Its for Tim Hortons, not a better job and not better pay but I wont be working by myself and its much easier. I worked at a Tim Hortons before so I am already trained to do that too, which helps.