catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

go yoda go yoda.
he will back to normal in no time.
Yeah Im sure he will,

They already called and said he was done......and waking up(or trying to)
Poor 'lil guy....

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad everything went well and I will keep him in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dropped Everest early in the morning to be neutered but I didn't pick him up until just before the vet office closed that evening. I wanted to give him a chance to sleep and rest before bringing home. After I got him home he decided to see what he missed out on and had to get into everything for a few hours before finally passing out the rest of the night. He was back to his old self in a couple days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I dropped Everest early in the morning to be neutered but I didn't pick him up until just before the vet office closed that evening. I wanted to give him a chance to sleep and rest before bringing home. After I got him home he decided to see what he missed out on and had to get into everything for a few hours before finally passing out the rest of the night. He was back to his old self in a couple days.
Yeah my cats always seem to do that(the males espically,lol) But Yoda is a dog,hehe....so we shall see what happens.