Gonna be a bad day

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is picture day at the Kindergarden, it is gonna be a nightmare.

There are about 80 kids at our kindergarden, and every parent thinks that their child is the only child that we have.

They are gonna bring their child today with all kinds of instructions on how to take their childs picture. They will want us to refix their hair and all sorts of stuff. We are lucky if we just get the child to take the picture without screaming it's little head off.

I hate picture day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

for you Bea. Got them baby beers in the fridge for when you get home?
You Betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh crikey
Do you want a glass of wine to take away some of the stress, or will we make that a bottle?
I don't drink wine, got me some baby beers and I am gonna go get me some more grape Smirnoffs too.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
we had picture day at Jazzy's childcare centre before Christmas and when I dropped her off one of the girls said 'now let me guess, you have special instructions for us' (or something like that). I just laughed and said 'hell no, I dont are if she screams, if she has vegemite on her face or her hair is out of place - take the picture as you see it'. Oh and they did... I think they might of actually put vegemite on her face and messed up her hair just before the photo was taken. I love it

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

we had picture day at Jazzy's childcare centre before Christmas and when I dropped her off one of the girls said 'now let me guess, you have special instructions for us' (or something like that). I just laughed and said 'hell no, I dont are if she screams, if she has vegemite on her face or her hair is out of place - take the picture as you see it'. Oh and they did... I think they might of actually put vegemite on her face and messed up her hair just before the photo was taken. I love it
I wish that your child was at our kindergarden then, you sound like a parent I would love to deal with. Not all of our parents are like you.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I wish that your child was at our kindergarden then, you sound like a parent I would love to deal with. Not all of our parents are like you.
Yeah, but do you know what vegemite is, Belinda???

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Today is picture day at the Kindergarden, it is gonna be a nightmare.

There are about 80 kids at our kindergarden, and every parent thinks that their child is the only child that we have.

They are gonna bring their child today with all kinds of instructions on how to take their childs picture. They will want us to refix their hair and all sorts of stuff. We are lucky if we just get the child to take the picture without screaming it's little head off.

I hate picture day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so NOT one of those parents!
You should see some of the pictures of my boys.. They look like they just rolled in the dirt pile before it was taken

But I love the pictures.. It depicts EXACTLY the way they are

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck! Sometimes I wonder which is worse...little kids or their parents.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I can tell you the answer to that one in a heartbeat, it is the parents.

You can still get little kids to listen, Parents don't.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I worked in a nursery once- much preferred spending time with the carefree kids than their anxious demanding parents

Hoping it goes well LSULOVER

Vegemite is an inferior Marmite btw

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear!

Your school allows the parents there? When I was growing up the parents weren't reallly allowed to be there (thus not having an opinion of it).

I always hated the lady that "adjusted" you right before the picture. Black combs are evil things

Anyways, she would come my hair and just destroy what my mom and i had worked so hard at (i.e. the feathered bang look back in the mid 80s). Then she woud lick my cheek...ewwww...

If that happens with my kids, I'm telling them to kick the lady before letting them do that