TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Got a new hair do.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Got a new hair do.....

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Well not a new *do* but I got some color put in it!! Im still getting used to it though. I am one of those types of ppl who "dare to be different" lol...

I will post pics when I get someone to take some.
post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
Well not a new *do* but I got some color put in it!! Im still getting used to it though. I am one of those types of ppl who "dare to be different" lol...

I will post pics when I get someone to take some.
dare to be different? hmm does that mean you went with neon pink?
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
dare to be different? hmm does that mean you went with neon pink?
Ya know actualy a few mos ago....I did have pink in my hair

BTW-I go to the salon to do this,lol..I dont do it at home.
post #4 of 12
Pictures! I wanna see your new haircut
post #5 of 12
Pictures please we all wanna see u new hair do
post #6 of 12
I want to see pictures too!
Im not very daring with my hair
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Ok, had to just take a few myself

Dont laugh because ya cant probly get the "full effect"

The hair cut/style I have had for awhile, but I got highlights and some color added to it. I think Im getting used to it

post #8 of 12
I had my hair cut like that a while ago, but I could never get it to look as good as the stylist once I left the salon. Looks like you have it down pat! lol It's such a cute, funky, sexy hairstyle, and I wish I could have pulled it off.
post #9 of 12
I think that's the same haircut I have!!! I have poop brown hair & had blonde highlights in it, but it's too $$ to highlight it at the salon & I'm not doing it at home as it always looks bad.

I'll have to see if I can find a pic of my hair for you to compare!
post #10 of 12
What a cute pixie look! Too cute! I wish I were that brave

Hilda >^..^<
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I think that's the same haircut I have!!! I have poop brown hair & had blonde highlights in it, but it's too $$ to highlight it at the salon & I'm not doing it at home as it always looks bad.

I'll have to see if I can find a pic of my hair for you to compare!
OMG Natalie, where do you go to get your hair done? I get mine done so cheap, I should PM you!
post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
What a cute pixie look! Too cute! I wish I were that brave

Hilda >^..^<
Hehe, trust me~it took alot of bravery I used to have real long hair and just decided that I needed a new *me* lol........and since then thats the way its been, and so so easy to do and so less time!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Got a new hair do.....