Hoarder on Animal Planet

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching a new (new to me at least) episode of the animal cops show. They are showing a cat hoarder that had 150 cats that had died in a freezer! He wanted to take them with him when he died. I know this is a psychological disorder. But I mean come on! Did he really think they were going to bury him with that many cats! He had an additional 75 alive.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I'm watching a new (new to me at least) episode of the animal cops show. They are showing a cat hoarder that had 150 cats that had died in a freezer! He wanted to take them with him when he died. I know this is a psychological disorder. But I mean come on! Did he really think they were going to bury him with that many cats! He had an additional 75 alive.
How sad...his illness sounds like it was so far gone, that he had lost total touch with reality. I would have liked to have seen this, even though it was sad...

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

. But I mean come on! Did he really think they were going to bury him with that many cats!
Yes, he really did.

Hoarding is one of the saddest diseases I have ever seen. It's aweful for the person and it's aweful for the critters.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant watch that show. I can watch human operations shows etc,all day long. But i cant stand to see animals being hurt.