Amber update

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she had her MRI today at 3:45.I was able to be in the room with her the whole time---after signing a waiver of course.
The orders showed that they are looking for the following:
Exostoses
Osteosarcoma
Synovial Sarcoma

I asked if they were able to get a clear pics of what the Ortho Surgeon was worried about.I was told that they got good pics of the mass at 3 different angles.That was all that he told me.The Radiologist has to read it first and then let the Ortho Surgeon know what they found and then he will call me.
I am beside myself still and can honestly say that I am only functioning on Faith right now.
I'm sorry I haven't been on.I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post as often as I would like.I just can't grasp anything other than the fact that my child may have Cancer and there is NOTHING that I can do.
I want to thank you ALL for everything!! Hugs to you all.
Also, thank you to all that have PMed me,IMed me and offered a shoulder, even if over the internet.
I was told that they would let me know within a couple days of the findings.I will give them until Friday to call.If no call, then I will go down there on Monday and demand something.
This is my child that they are dealing with.
I'll be back on just as soon as I know anything.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Tammy
No need to worry about us here, or worry about posting. Of course your mind is on more important things my friend.

I am still sending many Prayers for Amber, and for you Tammy. I am here for you

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Tammy, we all know that your place is beside your daughter. Still saying prayers for you and your daughter.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless you and your daughter. Sometimes the hardest thing to accept in life is that you can only wait and can't do anything to change the situation. You have both been in my thoughts.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much for the update! I'm glad they got the pics they needed - and clearly, so she doesn't have to go through it again. I always go in with Gary - he is TERRIFIED of those things.

We've all been keeping you and your daughter in our thoughts and prayers!

Laurie

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sending the best vibes to you and amber. May the results come back negative for anything.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never feel guilty about not being able to be on here.
You have many good friends who understand that your daughter comes first. I hope with all my heart that she will be ok and that they don't find anything wrong. Keep us posted when you can find the time.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy, you hang in there. And don't feel pressured to rush in on the forum with news you aren't prepared to deliver, particularly if it cuts into time with what you're dealing with at the moment.

We're all here for you...there's hope, and I'm praying for good results from the MRI.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy, we are all here for you, don't worry about posting if you are unable, we know you will update us when you are feeling up to it, I am continuing to pray for your daughter and for good news, keep the faith

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey sweetie! Many many hugs to you and your daughter. I will continue to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for updating us as well.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will continue to keep you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers.