Kitty Girl 4/06 to 2/14/07

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today was not a Good Valetines day. I had to put my little baby down. The vet said she had FIP and was probably born with it. She had been acting funny for about a month. The vet treated her for upper respitory,but her health just delclined that past week. I had been force feed KMR and she started throwing it up. I knew it, i just had a feeling that this was going to be the outcome. She as so weak and just miserable. Even though I am devastated, I know I did the right thing. I held her to the end. She was so peaceful. She knew I loved her, we had such a bond. She was abandoned and I bottle-fed her from a week old. She would always try to nurse on the palm of my hand, she remembered thats where the bottle was.
She would always climb on my chest and sleep I am really gonna miss my Kitty-Girl....Here are some pics of better days
She was beautifulhttp://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r...1165091273.pbw

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rest in peace Kitty Girl.

Considering her illness, it was a kind and loving thing you did for her.

It looks like the dog is going to miss her too.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. FIP is such a cruel disease, taking them so young and so quickly.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. May Kitty Girl rest in peace and run and play healthy and happy over the Rainbow Bridge.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss!

I lost a sweet baby persian kitten to FIP a few years ago and it was devastating also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thankyou so much for your kind words. I have to watch the other kitties now for symptoms. i hope not..she was not a social kitty with the other cats.
My dog..Sandy looks for her...she mothered her when she was so little.
Just have to keep good thoughts...... Thankyou

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe I am soo sorry for ur loss
Just remeber she is over the rainbow bridge playing happily and watching u
she was such a cutie too, and u will always have those beautiful pictures and memories

R.I.P. Kitty Girl

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Kitty Girl. I am glad you were able to be with her at the end and comfort her. She is happy and free over the rainbow bridge now with all the other wonderful kitties there, including my Alley.

Rest in Peace little one, you will be missed.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your little Kitty Girl.
RIP precious baby. heart3:

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, Kitty-Girl is such a cutie and she was obviously great buddies with your dog & other kits
you gave her the best times of her life and even though it broke your heart you did the last loving thing that you could for her
those fond memories will make you smile again........in time

RIP Sweet Kitty-Girl, run & play with you new fur-family

look down for your moma now and then, she misses & loves you so

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has been several days since Kitty Girl has gone over the rainbow bridge..I know she is in a better place, but I miss her so much...so many reminders of her everywhere in this house. I keep going over the last month day by day trying to figure out what happened and how in the world this came on so suddenly. She was an indoor cat and fed the best. I have 3 others and they are perfectly fine. She was only 11 months old and I thought she was so healthy...how could she have gone downhill so fast? Maybe it is that I just can't let go...I lost other animals before and never grieved like this...I am just beside myself.