Thought I might have an overnight kitty guest

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Driving home, was planning how to fix up a bed, etc. Three or four days ago, arrived home to find a young male cat had broken through my netting barrier and was waiting on our patio. He ran back through his torn place when I went out. I fixed up the net and two days later, there he is again. Smart little kit. But he was trapped this time so I left openings for him front and rear. My cat watched for him all night and I never was sure if he was still out there.

I was going to fix him bed and food if he was here again tonight but he's not. I hope he has a home because it's bitter cold out there. Maybe I should do it anyway.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do it anyway just in case - he'll appreciate it if he goes come back!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe, yah I'd make up a bed too just in case.

I had an overnight kitty visitor myself but it was planned for. My BIL brought over their cat and we catsat for him over night. They just came and picked her up an hour ago.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Do it anyway just in case - he'll appreciate it if he goes come back!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Yeap... I'd do it just in case
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

Awe, yah I'd make up a bed too just in case.

I had an overnight kitty visitor myself but it was planned for. My BIL brought over their cat and we catsat for him over night. They just came and picked her up an hour ago.
Okay, have a carrier on the patio, stuffed with towels and straw. Carrier is wrapped in canvas and plastic over the canvas, everything nicely tucked and weighted for the wind. It's facing the wall and in front of it there's a big plastic container on it's side. Food and water is sitting in the container which also blocks all of it from the view of the inside cats. Should be comfy enough if he shows.