Favorite kitty pictures

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, these are some of my favorites... and they're mostly recent.

Attachment 11884

Joyeux attacking Bagheera on the cat tree... leave me alone kid, ya bother me.

Attachment 11885
I got that bird! It tastes a little funny, though...

Attachment 11886

Christmas Day.. Khan decides he'll steal one of the cat toys we put on the coffee table...

Attachment 11887

Joyeux waits patiently for Noel to twitch her tail just a *little* bit closer....

Attachment 11888

Noel, in her usual position.. watchdog.

Attachment 11889

Khan is teaching Joyeux how to use the track mouse toy... This was an all day process about a week after she got here. He taught her all manner of things..some of them, I could kick his butt for teaching her. Ahhh, the joy of Bengals.

Thanks!

~Heather

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Okay, these are some of my favorites... and they're mostly recent.

Attachment 11884

Joyeux attacking Bagheera on the cat tree... leave me alone kid, ya bother me.

Attachment 11885
I got that bird! It tastes a little funny, though...

Attachment 11886

Christmas Day.. Khan decides he'll steal one of the cat toys we put on the coffee table...

Attachment 11887

Joyeux waits patiently for Noel to twitch her tail just a *little* bit closer....

Attachment 11888

Noel, in her usual position.. watchdog.

Attachment 11889

Khan is teaching Joyeux how to use the track mouse toy... This was an all day process about a week after she got here. He taught her all manner of things..some of them, I could kick his butt for teaching her. Ahhh, the joy of Bengals.

Thanks!

~Heather
Regarding your cute last photo, I have just returned from Petco and once again I looked for one these toys because I keep seeing them posted here. I could not find one. $%#@!, I know I can get one online but I wanted to rush home and have some fun. So, where did you get yours? Oh, what is their "official" name because the store clerk had no idea what I was talking about.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my what cuties
I cant wait to see more photos
I just have a big thing for bengals
more pics...more pics....
what cuties they all are

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Persi: I got mine at PetSmart. It was in the same aisle as the bigger blue ones that have the corrugated cardboard in the middle for scratching...that's the one with the ball in the track. The mouse toy, though... they love it. PetSmart doesn't always have it in the store.. well, that is to say ours doesn't, but then a lot of stores in the DC don't always have everything and are often out of stock (think it's due to the large volume of people).

PetSmart has two on their site. One is called the Race 'N Chase and the one that I have is called the TLC Cat-N-Mouse... both of these are the zipppy mouse ones.. as opposed to the ball in the track. Mine love the zippy mouse much better than the track ball.

ProudKittyMom: I will post some more as soon as I get my butt in gear and edit some more, lol. All my pictures are huge files.. taken as "fine" prints from the digital camera, so I have to edit them all. Thank you, though.. they're brats but they're totally unlike all other breed of cat I've ever known. The Mau is a bit of an odd duck too.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just as a hint you can put them up for free at somewhere like photobucket.com, then post the links here as images rather than having to attach them

Your kitties are gorgeous!!!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, thank you! I think they are, but then I'm the proud mama, so.. you know! I know I luv em more than anyone else does, lol.

I'll have to try to get a spot at photobucket.. and start learning how to link..believe it or not, I'm not even computer illiterate.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Persi: I got mine at PetSmart. It was in the same aisle as the bigger blue ones that have the corrugated cardboard in the middle for scratching...that's the one with the ball in the track. The mouse toy, though... they love it. PetSmart doesn't always have it in the store.. well, that is to say ours doesn't, but then a lot of stores in the DC don't always have everything and are often out of stock (think it's due to the large volume of people).

PetSmart has two on their site. One is called the Race 'N Chase and the one that I have is called the TLC Cat-N-Mouse... both of these are the zipppy mouse ones.. as opposed to the ball in the track. Mine love the zippy mouse much better than the track ball.

ProudKittyMom: I will post some more as soon as I get my butt in gear and edit some more, lol. All my pictures are huge files.. taken as "fine" prints from the digital camera, so I have to edit them all. Thank you, though.. they're brats but they're totally unlike all other breed of cat I've ever known. The Mau is a bit of an odd duck too.
Thank you, I am heading to Pet
Smart today. I suppose I am not the only person who ever got confused over having a Petco and a PetSmart.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Thank you, I am heading to Pet
Smart today. I suppose I am not the only person who ever got confused over having a Petco and a PetSmart.
Nope, not at all. I consistently shop at Pet Smart, and consistently mess up and say PetCo... and often when I'm in the store itself... I'll just be like... opps, sorry, that's the "other P word"... hehe.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All your kits are gorgeous!! That toy does look like a ton of fun....I might just have to order it...

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's one of the few toys that *all* my cats play with. Even the 8 year old domestic that only plays when the human powered toy whizzes within four inches of her head... she even loves this one. The kitten is entertained for hours..

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the pictures! Your cats are beautiful. Are the Bengal kitties really good at causing all sorts of mischief?

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Love the pictures! Your cats are beautiful. Are the Bengal kitties really good at causing all sorts of mischief?
Oh, yes! Joyeux is about 16 weeks now. She complains/whines/talks about *everything*. I do mean... everything. Mom, the toy is up there and I want to play. Bagheera, Khan, Noel, I want to play and I'm going to yell at you until you play with me. I want outside, and don't care if it's snowing.. and I'm not allowed out, but I want to go.. don't care that there's hawks circling above..

I want to go through that door..I want fed *10 minutes ago!!!*.. yeah, everything.. hehe.. I adore her, but sometimes...! She's a little handful. I keep telling her.. we don't put kittens in the refrigerator, or the dishwasher.. or the basement.. she's particularly bad.

Now, Khan.. he's really pretty mellow, and other than a vast amount of energy and a lot of attitude, he was not nearly the handful that this little marbled menace is. Bless her little heart. He's very much like the Asian Leopard Cat, though. His ways are still really wild.

I do love the breed, though. I am thinking about adding a Tonk to our midst. The Mau needs a kitty that's a little more middle of the road for a friend..

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'm proud of my children! Hehe, cause you know I had everything to do with how they turned out . ... (spoiled, rotten, did I mention spoiled...demanding, high maintanence...oh, and spoiled)...

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! hehe, if they weren't so cute and if I didn't luv em so much, I'd probably have to strangle them upon occasion... bless their little pea pickers. Eh, don't know what I'd do without them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nor do any of us know what we'd do without them.
I woke up in the middle of an 8-cat catpile this morning (me being the "hot rock" for cats, lol!) and if that isn't bliss, I don't want to know what is!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, provided that you can actually get up to use the bathroom and not get strangled by the sheets, it's awesome. Had some guy try to pick me up in a bar one time.. and really, his lines needed work, but he's like, so, who is sharing your bed this evening... I was like, my cats, and they wouldn't tolerate you.