Hi, I'm new

chriskat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi there, I'm new here and am hoping to find a nice friendly group that has a passion for kitties as I do...

I have a 15 year old DSH named Monkey and she is my heart..I am currently living in Florida with my husband of 18 years, but hope to move back to New England as soon as possible...i miss the cold!

So, hi to everyone!

swammi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChrisKat

Hi there, I'm new here and am hoping to find a nice friendly group that has a passion for kitties as I do...

I have a 15 year old DSH named Monkey and she is my heart..I am currently living in Florida with my husband of 18 years, but hope to move back to New England as soon as possible...i miss the cold!

So, hi to everyone!
WELL, DON"T MOVE HERE TODAY!!!!!! its a blizzard here today!

stay in Florida for a few more months.
I am new too, glad to meet you!

you might me my neighbor if you come up here!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and Monkey !
Its great here, theres always lots to do and see, it soon becomes a full time addiction

Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photos here

Enjoy the forums !

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS, this is such a great place and is filled with such wonderful people...also it can be very informative and very fun here as well
I cant wait to see phhotos of ur kittie, we
photos here, well see u on the forums

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the group. I also have a senior cat, she just turned 14 years old today. She is the love of my life and has been since I brought her home at about 6 weeks old. Post a pic of your kitty soon.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - I am sneaking this in at work and read your post very quickly - what I read was that you were 15 years old - well, when I got to the part about being married......
I had to go back and start over!
Yeah, we got some snow here in NH yesterday, so enjoy that Florida sunshine!
Welcome to the site, you will meet lots of great people, learn alot and laugh alot!
Ellyn

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Monkey, ChrisCat and family

to TheCatSite and you've definitely found a friendly group of international cataholics to become addicted to -- we hope you enjoy the forums and are frequent visitors to the site.
Awwwww, that is so great that Monkey has such a devoted Meowmy
. As you can see, we are a big feline family here, all rescued, indoor-only, and spayed/neutered, of course -- Nicolas is our Elder Statesman, and is going on 17 years young
! We live in the Mojave, which is decidedly colder than your chosen home, and drier than your adopted one -- we like to think of it as the world's biggest catbox!

olivia's mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChrisKat

So, hi to everyone!
Hi ChrisKat,

I'm a newbie also, and it's nice to be around other cat lovers.

I love New England. Very beautiful part of the USA!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and Monkey to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions