Brooks Nov 2005 - 14th Jan 2007

emmaline

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've only just found this forum now while posting about my other cats and thought it was only right that I posted about my Brooks.

We rescued Brooks as an 8 weeks old kitten from a local shelter. He was mostly black with a white stomach and boots and was one of the most handsome cats I'd ever seen, when he got bigger.

As he got older we got a new addition to keep him company. He wasn't very happy at first because I had to share my attention with the other cat (Red) who was very clingy. They eventually became friends and spent all their time together and neglected me a little bit
Although Brooks used to adore sitting on the back of my computer chair, pushing against my head and purring away like a lunitic.
He was an amazing and beautiful cat. Brooks was the one on the right.

I adored him, and he loved me best of all

I wasn't with him when he passed away. I'd gone to London for the weekend and came back to find out he'd choked to death on a water bottle lid while my mum was out of the room. We had him cremated and his ashes live in in my bedroom now. I had thought about taking him to the woods but thought he'd be scared as he was an outdoor cat.

I'm crying my eyes out now

Goodbye Brooks.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless his little little heart he's gorgeous as well
I'm so sorry for your loss. Try and take it one day at a time because everythings still raw right now

Play happily over at the bridge Brooks, and know that you were loved so much

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my what a beautiful boy he is ! I am sorry for your loss, he looks such a sweet boy
you will have some wonderful happy memories and in time............those memories will surely make you smile again

RIP Sweet Brooks, enjoy your time over the Bridge, there are some special kitties who will look after you have have lots of kitty fun

look down now and then, the love from below will always be there

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Brooks. What a sweet handsome little face he has! I know how you must miss him. It has been two months since I lost my Alley, so maybe he will see her over the rainbow bridge somewhere.

Rest in Peace sweet boy.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PaulaS

I'm so sorry to hear about Brooks. What a sweet handsome little face he has! I know how you must miss him. It has been two months since I lost my Alley, so maybe he will see her over the rainbow bridge somewhere.

Rest in Peace sweet boy.
what a little sweetheart!
to you during this painful time.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP precious Brooks.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brooks is a handsome man-cat.

I'm so sorry for your loss. May Brooks rest in peace and run and play happily over the Rainbow Bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emmaline

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone