the Daily Thread Valentines Day/Hump Day Feb 14

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Another day, another dollar. Hope everyone has something special planned for today. Even if you don't have a SO right now, YOU are important, so treat yourself to something nice today.

Have a great day!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Evening!

No date tonight - except for my regular smooch fest with Stevei!!!

We bought a new car today - a Peugeot 407 SW - tons of room for the show cats and the cat food premiums I hope to bring home with the rosettes and ribbons!

So, pretty good day today!

Give someone else a hug and tell your loved ones you love em!!!

koukou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy valentines everyone. My DH managed to get me a card.... but no envelope! The mind boggles.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by koukou

Happy valentines everyone. My DH managed to get me a card.... but no envelope! The mind boggles.
Awww but the thought was there.

Opened my card from Gil and it's standing with pride of place on the windowsill

The builders are starting the conservatory this morning and poor Rosie and Sophie will be hiding under the bed from the noise outside

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gooooooooooood Mooooooooooooorning friends!!

Happy Valentines Day!! I am just so excited, what an awesome day this is going to be!! I LOVE love

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
It looks like I'm snowed in today. We recieved a good dumping of snow last night and it's still coming down.

Stay warm and cuddle with the kits today everyone!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Happy Valentines Day!! I am just so excited, what an awesome day this is going to be!! I LOVE love

Gee Nat, need another cup of coffee this morning?

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by koukou

Men are just so "out there" sometime you gotta love em.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ummmm.....do I detect a "slight" note of sarcasm here Nat??

As for me - officially snowed in (kinda). We only got a few inches before it changed over to freezing rain, but what a mess it's making out there. It's suppose to rain all day, then switch back to snow. Shoveling the walk outta be really fun and great for my back.

so school is cancelled and I'm working from home. Have no car. It's in the shop, so we are really stuck here. If we need anything - we're gonna be walking
. Nice day to get the fireplace roaring and sit and watch some movies.

cercia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I was thinking of getting some heart-shaped collar danglies for my cats, too. They are both single and they deserve to have a good day too.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started out VD by making a frittata and having oj and croissants for breakfast. I stuck a couple of heart sugar cookies in Neil's lunch too.
Bakker gave me a bunch of kisses to start off the day too.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up at 6:30am to a wrong number. Rolled back over & woke up 3 hours later with a cramp in my calf from Molly laying on my legs. Moved her over to have her lay on me again. I finally got up at 9am(too early for me).
DH is home due to the ice outside. I heard we are getting about another inch of ice. We are canceling dinner plans at this nice Italian restaurant. Good day to snuggle. Happy V-day everyone!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have climbed highest mountains, I have run through the fields, only to be with you.....

I AM SOOOO NOT IN THE HOLE TODAY!!!!!!

I am home with my ferals, my insiders, my hummers, it's raining like the devil himself out here, it's 43 degrees....I have to get my car emissions done....get a tire checked....do a few other things.....but on MY time.

Oh, yes!!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awww but the thought was there.

Opened my card from Gil and it's standing with pride of place on the windowsill

The builders are starting the conservatory this morning and poor Rosie and Sophie will be hiding under the bed from the noise outside
See? If you'd let them go to the Valentine's party, they wouldn't be subjected to all that noise and confusion. Poor dears...

Not much snow, but it's on icy pavement and it's frigid again. I'm staying in and eating chocolate.

sailfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Been together too many years to get real excited about V Day. But we celebrated in our own little way, The Mrs. Got a scallop plate and I got a package of turnips, Big smiles and a smooch. Did'nt take much convincing at work to scrap the days plans to go in as a full inch of snow brings the city to it's knees here just north of Boston. I guess I'll keep an eye on the cats today and maybe prepare a meal for the Mrs. when she gets home later.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Valentines to all you Lovers and Others
My Other is not here so I will Love up all the Kitties,
Weather looks Good this morning, It rained yesterday Evening but looks good today
Everyone Eat that chocolate and have a Great Day