New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bath Time

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I attempted to give Zebra a bath earlier. I ended up getting completely soaked too. It was worth it though she smells much better. Zebra doesn't clean herself very well and needs to be bathed sometimes.

The back of her head.


The front of her.




Smoothing out her fur.


post #2 of 13
omg it looks like a completely different cat
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Yeah I know. Thats what I said.
post #4 of 13
Oh that poor cat
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicycat View Post
omg it looks like a completely different cat
....are you sure that is not a different cat?..

.....

Poor of him BUT I´m so sure is sooooo lovely smelly now!!..
post #6 of 13
bless her, at least those cute pink nails stayed on
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
bless her, at least those cute pink nails stayed on
Yeah, they don't seem to want to come off Some of them are almost off but wont just fall off.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post
Yeah, they don't seem to want to come off Some of them are almost off but wont just fall off.

Puffs does that too! They are getting so long but their stuck there.

I love it when their wet don't you...lol. It's kinda funny to watch them after the bath.
post #9 of 13
It must be really warm in your home! I usually put baths off til summertime.

Hilda >^..^<
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild View Post
Puffs does that too! They are getting so long but their stuck there.

I love it when their wet don't you...lol. It's kinda funny to watch them after the bath.
Zebra is really funny after a bath, except she always looks really mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
It must be really warm in your home! I usually put baths off til summertime.

Hilda >^..^<
It's not really warm, but I had to give her a bath because she smelled really bad. Zebra just hid in the closet on a blanket after her bath. She also is not a really furry cat so she dried off in like half an hour.
post #11 of 13
Poor Zebra...you're lucky to be able to accomplish a bath with your cat. Mine would peel my skin right off!
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
Poor Zebra...you're lucky to be able to accomplish a bath with your cat. Mine would peel my skin right off!
I got a LOT of scratches from her back claws. Her front claws have soft claws thankfully.
post #13 of 13
Look at that wet kitty Awwww
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!