TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pic of my friend
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pic of my friend

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
A couple of weeks ago, I posted about an ex of mine who was murdered in Ottawa. I wanted to share his pic with you all because he was such an awesome guy, and I just found this pic and I needed to share it with someone.



Ain't he cute? I feel awful for his son, what a tragedy.

RIP Jay.
post #2 of 23
I saw that photo on facebook Natalie- he was very good looking
post #3 of 23
He is/was good looking and such a young guy.
post #4 of 23
No one deserves to die like that Nat. RIP Jay.
post #5 of 23
Wow he's gorgeous!! How sad.
post #6 of 23
RIP Jay
post #7 of 23
Oh he's very handsome Nat. Such a tragic death, May he RIP.
And God Bless his son
post #8 of 23
He was a very good looking guy Natalie
post #9 of 23
I'm so sorry to hear about this Natalie...yes, he was very sweet looking.

'The good...they die young'...

Hilda >^..^<
post #10 of 23
How sad. He is a dead ringer for one of my best friends, Ryan, but he looks a bit taller. It's always hard to believe when someone so young dies such a horrible death.
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post
How sad. He is a dead ringer for one of my best friends, Ryan, but he looks a bit taller. It's always hard to believe when someone so young dies such a horrible death.
Jay was pretty short for a guy I think..Only 5'10". But, yes it is a shame. I still can't beleive it. I haven't even cried about it yet..and I ALWAYS cry
post #12 of 23
Awe...I'm so sorry for your loss HE looked like a very sweet and nice person. RIP Jay
post #13 of 23
He was a very nice looking guy Nat.

I am sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for his son.



RIP Jay
post #14 of 23
Wow, he's very good looking and he looked happy in that picture. RIP!
post #15 of 23
How awful. I'm so sorry...

He was gorgeous...I'm sure he brought a lot of light into a lot of hearts.
post #16 of 23
Such a loss... May I ask what happened?
post #17 of 23
Oh! What a tragedy, RIP Jay..btw-he was a cutie!!
post #18 of 23
A very handsome man and a tragic loss.
post #19 of 23
I'm soo sorry for this tragic loss. He was such a handsome man. My heart goes out to his little boy
post #20 of 23
What a shame, it's so hard to understand how something like this could happen, RIP Jay and Bless his Son
post #21 of 23
What a handsome man Such a sad way to have to go but i'm sure the angels in heaven know how lucky they are right now
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Such a loss... May I ask what happened?
He was stabbed in downtown Ottawa on his walk home at night. They have no idea who did it or why and there are no leads as of yet. He was stabbed once in the chest and died from his injury on his way to the hospital. When someone finally found him, it was like 2 hours after he had been stabbed..they found him slumped against a vehicle barely alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
What a handsome man Such a sad way to have to go but i'm sure the angels in heaven know how lucky they are right now
What a lovely thing to say, and I beleive you are right
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Jay was pretty short for a guy I think..Only 5'10". But, yes it is a shame. I still can't beleive it. I haven't even cried about it yet..and I ALWAYS cry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
He was stabbed in downtown Ottawa on his walk home at night. They have no idea who did it or why and there are no leads as of yet. He was stabbed once in the chest and died from his injury on his way to the hospital. When someone finally found him, it was like 2 hours after he had been stabbed..they found him slumped against a vehicle barely alive.
Such a lonely way to go, for a beautiful young man who clearly touched many hearts.

Rest in peace Jay.

Don't worry about not crying yet hon, it would make perfect sense for you to still be emotionally in shock. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
What a handsome man Such a sad way to have to go but i'm sure the angels in heaven know how lucky they are right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
What a lovely thing to say, and I beleive you are right
That really is a lovely mental image.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pic of my friend