Chocolate everywhere!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Between the food threads here, the Food Network Channel has been showing shows about chocolate ALL day! All of the afternoon shows I watch (Barefoot Contessa, Paula Dean, ect) are all showing reciepes for chocolate anything and everything..... I'm going to gain 100lbs if I keep watching this!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know exactly what you mean!! Sometimes I think that I do gain weight just by thinking about eating all that stuff!!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol. Ya know I made a chocolate thread on a dog forum and any other time of the year within minutes there would be at least 2 pages of replies. It took a day...lol. I think everyone is trying to avoid it as much as possible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I know exactly what you mean!! Sometimes I think that I do gain weight just by thinking about eating all that stuff!!
Thats my problem, I think I've gained about 10lbs just watching this stuff today!
And, its all super easy to make, so I COULD make it... I just know I shouldn't!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats my problem, I think I've gained about 10lbs just watching this stuff today!
And, its all super easy to make, so I COULD make it... I just know I shouldn't!!
Yeah well, you're chocolate chip cookie thread caused me to make some of my own!!
Then Josh didn't want any, so of course I had to eat them myself. It would've been a shame to let them waste!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Yeah well, you're chocolate chip cookie thread caused me to make some of my own!!
Then Josh didn't want any, so of course I had to eat them myself. It would've been a shame to let them waste!!

I had another 3 today!
I had to stop, I kept telling myself that they WERE for John in the 1st place!!

I'm a chocolate hog!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

This is why I made brownies Monday
Oooohhh brownies sound sooo yummy. Paula Dean made them today with a Brown Sugar topping and then after they were done baking she covered them with caramel
I'm seriously trying that next time!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oooohhh brownies sound sooo yummy. Paula Dean made them today with a Brown Sugar topping and then after they were done baking she covered them with caramel
I'm seriously trying that next time!
I always put Hershey's syrup in the batter(shhh my secret ingredient) & I put chips in them this time. I was so sick from eating the batter that I couldn't try them, I left that for DH. LoL

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

I always put Hershey's syrup in the batter(shhh my secret ingredient) & I put chips in them this time. I was so sick from eating the batter that I couldn't try them, I left that for DH. LoL
OOohh I sometimes do that too!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got an idea Kenz! Make all the chocolately stuff Fri & then come home....we'll meet & I'll eat them all!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I've got an idea Kenz! Make all the chocolately stuff Fri & then come home....we'll meet & I'll eat them all!
If I had money, I would!!