Who wants my points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 1,478 points. Since discovering that I can't get what I want unless becoming a premium member (which I will not do) they are pretty useless to me. So I'm giving them away. Who wants em? Tell me how purdy my Puff boy is.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ME, ME, ME, I do!!!!

I will worship Mr. Puff from afar - I bow to Mr. Puff, he is THE most handsome boy I have EVER seen.

(How's that?
)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I have 1,478 points. Since discovering that I can't get what I want unless becoming a premium member (which I will not do) they are pretty useless to me. So I'm giving them away. Who wants em? Tell me how purdy my Puff boy is.
Why don't you buy a bunch of gifts for members? That would be a very nice thing to do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

ME, ME, ME, I do!!!!

I will worship Mr. Puff from afar - I bow to Mr. Puff, he is THE most handsome boy I have EVER seen.

(How's that?
)
What I generate more you'll be the first to get em..lol

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Why don't you buy a bunch of gifts for members? That would be a very nice thing to do
That would be very nice. Then everyone would be able to share your thoughtfulness

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Basically I like seeing the colored names more than those gift thingy's. Besides, then someone can really have something nice. And I'll always get more.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, you actually did! How sweet are you but I feel like a piggy now!! You could have saved up for your colored name. Do you want them back???

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Basically I like seeing the colored names more than those gift thingy's. Besides, then someone can really have something nice. And I'll always get more.
First, let me take off my mod hat. There!

I'm sorry you feel this way. Paying members are what help to keep TCS going so the non-paying members can also enjoy this excellent site. As a member and not a mod, I feel that folks who go the extra mile to help keep this site up and running deserve to have a little extra as well.

Okay, off my box now and going to go back and put my mod hat on.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh my, you actually did! How sweet are you but I feel like a piggy now!! You could have saved up for your colored name. Do you want them back???
I can't get a colored name. I'm not a premium member.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

First, let me take off my mod hat. There!

I'm sorry you feel this way. Paying members are what help to keep TCS going so the non-paying members can also enjoy this excellent site. As a member and not a mod, I feel that folks who go the extra mile to help keep this site up and running deserve to have a little extra as well.

Okay, off my box now and going to go back and put my mod hat on.
I'm not arguing the premium member policy. When I joined I saw it was there. And if it was a dollar or two I'd consider it. But after having a bad experience on another board I will never pay that much ever again to become a premium member. I understand it takes money to run a board like this. I've moderated quite a few myself. But after paying a sum that isn't really cheap to me and then being asked to leave I will never ever pay for a forum again. Especially when there are so many others I could easily go to instead for free. I do like this site (though I wish there was more replies in posts). And I'm not leaving.

Now, back to how purdy my boy is. I'll come back to this thread when I generate more.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think its fair in some ways that Premium members can buy things that Non-Members can't.

But they have taken away EVERYTHING other that the gifts and ribbons. That seems a little unfair to me.

As Premium members get an allowance per week of points as well, it won't take them long to get up the points needed for the more expensive items, whereas non-Premium need to work hard to get all those points.

I think non-paying members, who most of the time can't afford a membership should be able to get something half decent with their points.

Ok I'm off my soap box now

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll sing it for ya !!!

Puff the Pretty Kitty
Is ever so witty
he likes to tear the bilnds up
But he's still a buttercup
he like looking out the window
Saying where did that bird go
he's a very good little kitty
Sitting in the window so pretty
You can't get mad at that boy
Because he's part of your world
And you will Love him furever
Even if the blinds get fixed never
He's not all rosy
When he gets his mommy's toey's

That's it from me

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I'll sing it for ya !!!

Puff the Pretty Kitty
Is ever so witty
he likes to tear the bilnds up
But he's still a buttercup
he like looking out the window
Saying where did that bird go
he's a very good little kitty
Sitting in the window so pretty
You can't get mad at that boy
Because he's part of your world
And you will Love him furever
Even if the blinds get fixed never

That's it from me
hahah. I love it! Though you should have included his habit of attacking my feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.