Saw something so cool saturday, a bobcat

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to tell everyone about this but on the way to my nieces birthday party dad and I saw what we first thought was cat in the field next to the road it was like right on the edge of the field and dad slowed down incase he decided to dart across the road. Well when we got closer we realized he wasn't a ordinary cat but he was a bobcat. He was mousing I guess and he was soo pretty. He even turned and looked at our car. But it had been a while since I had seen one but we hear them quite often but I love seeing them especially out in the wild they are such beautiful creatures. I wanted to share this with everyone.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that is so cool! It just brightens the day, doesn't it?

We have cougar sightings around here (the schools lock down) but I hope not to see one... I warily eye the trees when I hear there is a warning!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I forgot to tell everyone about this but on the way to my nieces birthday party dad and I saw what we first thought was cat in the field next to the road it was like right on the edge of the field and dad slowed down incase he decided to dart across the road. Well when we got closer we realized he wasn't a ordinary cat but he was a bobcat. He was mousing I guess and he was soo pretty. He even turned and looked at our car. But it had been a while since I had seen one but we hear them quite often but I love seeing them especially out in the wild they are such beautiful creatures. I wanted to share this with everyone.
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Oh, that is so cool! It just brightens the day, doesn't it?

We have cougar sightings around here (the schools lock down) but I hope not to see one... I warily eye the trees when I hear there is a warning!
It would be great to get the chance to see those beautiful cats in the wild.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so cool!

3 weeks ago I saw 2 cougars at the park. It was the parks birthday and they were having a party. They had other animals too like baby gators and snakes.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't seen them, but they are in the woods and stripper pits behind us about a mile. Some of the pits belong to family friends and they have seen and heard them.

They also have beaver. Before the father died, he took us out on his pontoon boat and we saw their dens and the trees they had gnawed.