Do you think she missed her Daddy?! (pic heavy)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So while Louie is more up front about his missing Daddy while he was gone, by following Daddy around, and tripping him, and sneak attacking his feet.....LuckyGirl was much more subtle about it.....she doesn't cry each day for him while he's gone, but she does run to the door if she hears the mailman turn the knob.....so when he came home, she didn't make a big deal about him.....but she sure was not missing out on some much needed cuddle time with her main man either....

they started out watching tv together.....

but soon settled in for a nap....apparently Daddy is much warmer than all the vents in the house!

seriously, could she get any more comfortable than this?!?!?!

so you see folks, I am not exaggerating when I tell ya she is a "daddy's girl" out & out! They just have such a special bond those two....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Those pics are beyond precious, look at her little legs hanging down OMG
Does Tom know you are posting these Heather?
I think he just assumes I'm going to..... he always says "next thing she'll be posting these on the internet!"
But these particula pics he is very proud of.....he always asks for my reassurance "do you think they really feel love like we do?!" I say, hunny, if that's not love well then I just don't know what is?!

You can see that she is actually hugging him in the one pic, she has her arm stretched out around his chest.....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone definitely loves her daddy.

I just love pics of daddies with their furbabies.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so adorable Heather!! I can't believe that your husband used to not like cats!!
you go LuckyGirl!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

That is so adorable Heather!! I can't believe that your husband used to not like cats!!
you go LuckyGirl!!
I know, can you believe it?! He hated cats.... I mean hated them. Even now, he'll say, I can't believe I hated cats....I mean, I never really knew why....are they all this wonderful?!
I said, well you have some that are not so friendly, but it's mostly because of how they've been treated/raised, not on their own accounts..... He can see a difference between my 2, LuckyGirl is still pretty leary of people, Louie will come & go through your purse if you come in my home....

Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

LuckyGirl is trying to steal you man away from you!
We joke that all the time Michele! She is constantly stealing my seat at the dinner table.....and when I put her down 100 times, she'll go sit beside my DH, and then she batts her eyes at him....it's so pretty really....she will just stare & stare at him & make googly eyes at him....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

she'll go sit beside my DH, and then she batts her eyes at him....it's so pretty really....she will just stare & stare at him & make googly eyes at him....
OMG Molly does this to DH! Just last night I was joking about this! She will sit for hours staring and meowing at him.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so sweet, I love daddy's girls
Those pics are just gorgeous!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those pics are so sweet! I just love it when they stretch out their paws like that....
Men & cats....shoot I need a guy like that!!!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I think he just assumes I'm going to..... he always says "next thing she'll be posting these on the internet!"
But these particula pics he is very proud of.....he always asks for my reassurance "do you think they really feel love like we do?!" I say, hunny, if that's not love well then I just don't know what is?!
Too true!