Stormie finally getting along with Blue pics

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the first 2 is the toy that I would spin that actually got Stormie to come downstairs, and also it helped her get used to Blue and also show her Blue is just as playful as her (I think Stormie was jelous and got tired of being on the steps and blue and the other cats would be downstairs and they got food extras and attention from more people) This is the closest they got for a while but they were ok for the most part when I had this toy out

And well this was the other day and we were still on shaky terms but Stormie let Blue sit right by here which was a plus

o and u can see the little white mouse which Stormie throws up and down the steps when playing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

this one look like theres still a bit of checking -out going on........umm like sqooose me that is my toy ??
ya at first Stormie was mad when they tried to steal the toys because we would play fetch and well blue will chase the toy just never bring it back
and stormie would go to get it and hiss up the storm now theres nothing so thats good, and she was so mad when every one would crowd around me with this toy because thats her toy but she has about 8 of those toys
But u are right Stormie was checking Blue out in the last photo but it was a good day :bightumb:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o they get along great for the most part now
Stormie has some issues with midnight tho but everyone does
and well big midnight is scared of little ol stormie, well everyone is except for willie and bella and the only one stormies never had a problem with was bella and all of a sudden stormie is gettting along GREAT with blue and tessa and well Bella is now the bully these kits need to stop switching places here
Bella growls at everyone except for Willie but Willie doesnt let any one get too close to him but he did let her sniff him out tonite
Bella has her moods we will say
but Stormie in time she did change it was like one day no hissing or growling just playing a whole new kittie
I seen her play with them a few times but blue was always scared and well blue now goes up to her to get her to play