If he doesn't stop hammering- i'm going to choke him!!!!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhhhh! I'm about to strangle that boy toy of mine!
He has been in the attic for HOURS banging and hammering away up there trying to "fix it up" he's building shelves and adding on in there to make room for my things when i move everything in soon. But this non-stop hammering and banging is giving me a headach
Not to mention- it's almost 1am here and i have to work tomorrow
I'm gonna hammer him if he doesn't stop!
Sure- it's great that he can do all of this on his own and he's very handy around the house.....but seriously now....1am???????? I'm think my head is going to explode! I swear he keeps dropping stuff up there too! A minute ago i heard him drop something really loudly- man i thought the ceiling was going to come crashing down on my head!
After a loud crash i heard him cussing at something
Uhhh i think tonight i will definitely be sleeping with earplugs!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
boy toy????
look, you need to be in your 30's and dating someone 17 years or couple of years older to be called a boy toy.. hehhe outside of that, go tell him its time for bed,
or go find some stuff from VS and tell him you need his advice on what looks better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

boy toy????
look, you need to be in your 30's and dating someone 17 years or couple of years older to be called a boy toy.. hehhe outside of that, go tell him its time for bed,
or go find some stuff from VS and tell him you need his advice on what looks better.
What about "man toy" does that sound better?

Uhhh to make matters even more annoying- he now has the compressor and the saw going cutting wood!!!!!!!
I'm gonna hurt him!!!
/ I might try your VS idea in a minute! I'm desperate! But i will say- once he gets into a "fix it mood" it's hard to get him out of it
Help! I'm gonna go

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep man toy sounds better.
hmm tell him the person next door came over and said they are going to call the cops he is making to much nosie?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yep man toy sounds better.
hmm tell him the person next door came over and said they are going to call the cops he is making to much nosie?
Bruce honey, Colin IS the cop

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i know, just think how bad it would to have his co workers show up.
Aaron, Chris, Mark, and the others- they're ALL buddies....lol they wouldn't care
Matter of fact, we had luch with Aaron today when we got some Pho. No way that'd work
He's resumed the hammering in the attic now. Oh goody!
I think i should turn on some REALLY REALLY loud rap music and drown him out of the attic
He hates rap- i should SOOO do that

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rap music? oh man, i would have to drive you to the local hotel to sleep tonight

hehe, so did you try dear, i need to sleep or i have very bad headache coule you please stop pounding tonight.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Rap music? oh man, i would have to drive you to the local hotel to sleep tonight

hehe, so did you try dear, i need to sleep or i have very bad headache coule you please stop pounding tonight.
Not yet- i'm about to throw some clothes in the wash and go to bed. Before i do i'll ask him if he could hold it down just a pinch so i could sleep before work tomorrow. If all else fails i will drown him out with music and torture him

Originally Posted by maddensmom

You know I'm only about 2 hours away from you, you can come sleep here if you want!!
thanks sweetie-lol you know,i might just have to take you up on that offer if he doesn't stop soon
i'm gonna go

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's FINALLY done for the night
Thank goodness!!!!!!