I think I'm becoming a hotel

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So tomorrow my little black tuxedo boarder is finally going home.
He's been with us since the beginning of December. For those of you who didn't see the thread, his owners were moving from CA to MA and were very leary about putting him in a kennel or driving him cross country in a car due to the fact that in his 12 years of life he had never lived in another home, had never been away from them, and was very skittish. They were worried about his reaction to a kennel and to being caged for a week or more in a car. So they posted on Craigs List looking for a nice home for him to stay in and I volunteered.
I'm very very anxious to get this little guy home to his meowmy again. He has not adjusted well at all I'm sad to say, but has "tolerated" the living situation. I spared him from hectic intros to my clan and he has lived upstairs with my daughter where it's a little more quiet, but he still misses his family.
So now - he goes tomorrow night........and my next one arrives this week.
The foster agency I work with has a private adoption for a guy who has had to give up his cat due to where he lives. He is extremely sad and lives in my town so he has asked to visit. He thought he had found a good home for this little guy, but he is FIV+ and once the new home found out - they backed out of the adoption. I didn't know much about FIV, but did a little research today and I'm shocked at the fact that people would back out cause of this disease (NOT having any other cats mind you!
).

So - tomorrow we celebrate!! Cielito Lingo goes home - finally! and my new little guy is due to arrive this week. His name is Simon and he's 6 years old and apparently is the biggest baby and the sappiest lap cat ever!
Here's his link on Petfinder (hope it's ok to post this link
)
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=7863981
He looks so "teddy-bearish"

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Simon looks like a real sweetheart. Bless you for volunteering and giving these kitties a safe, loving place to stay.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, that boy will be so happy to see his momma again

And that Simon seems like a real darling..you are so caring to do this Lisa

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is the other kitty gonna get home, is this is real mama and daddy that he is going home with?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

How is the other kitty gonna get home, is this is real mama and daddy that he is going home with?
Which little guy? Cielito? If that's who your talking about, his meowmy has been officially moved into a new home in MA now (close to where I live) and she's coming to pick him up tonite to bring him home - to his "old" family, but his "new" house.