got my colored username!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
finally saved up enough points! i wish there was a way to preview the colors, tho. i typed in blue, & got exactly the color i wanted - but i wasn't sure that was what was going to happen! now i need to start saving up for italics or a fancy new font....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

finally saved up enough points! i wish there was a way to preview the colors, tho. i typed in blue, & got exactly the color i wanted - but i wasn't sure that was what was going to happen! now i need to start saving up for italics or a fancy new font....
Ok Im a geek here..but how many points do we need to change our username?? Guess I missed it....

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thinking i have a ways to go before I can get the perks, lol. Oh well, look like more posting is in my immediate future

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

I like it laureen, it does look real nice

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Looks great!!

And yes- the colored usernames/ect. are for Premium Members only.
So what is the point of the points then? It says you can buy it in the vbplaza menu. But if only premium members can use the points then it's useless. And no, I'm not going to pay this site just to have a colored name.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

So what is the point of the points then? It says you can buy it in the vbplaza menu. But if only premium members can use the points then it's useless. And no, I'm not going to pay this site just to have a colored name.
Then maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I read it somewhere that it was for paying members only...

ETA: I just found this link:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=112589

It states that the username options are limited to the paying members.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You can still buy other presents in the vbplaza, I like them presents too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice, Laureen. I got mine bold today.

Presents and ribbons are great, too. I starting to save up so I can send some.

Who will be next?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heres the glowing name. I gotta save up now so i can change the color, cause purple on purple looks silly, lol

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You can buy ribbons & gifts as a member. However, certain "gifts"(like a pretty username) are reserved for purchasing only by premium members. It's one of the perks of being a premium member.