About Your/Our SO's...

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally I'm not high maintenence, but being out of work and suffering depression I currently am.
J is incredibly easy to live with, he was brought up well, so he's extremely low maint.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say Colin and I are prety equal in that department. Probably fall somewhere in the middle...not low maintience but not hight maintience

koukou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Steven is very low maintenance... I think he grew his goatee to save shaving time. I am medium maintenance (if there is such a thing) I need to pluck eyebrows, tame curly hair and look after my terrible skin. Other than that I'm kinda wash and go.

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't really have an SO at the moment but I wanted to answer the question anyway ha ha

I am pretty low maintenance I think. I like to dress nicely but it takes me about 10mins to get ready in the morning. Although emotionally I could be high maintenance. I have a few problems there... ha ha

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nither of us are high maintaice. We're both equal on the low maintaince.
But currently I am the high maintaince one right now, since I had surgergy a week ago my SO is taking care of me and helping my father around the house on cleaning and stuff.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah My DH is not high maintenance, I would be more then he.
I am a very picky eater he could care less what it is, give him $20 he'll have it for weeks, me I can spend it not even going any where. He gets bored very easy I don't, He can always find something to do, I tend not to look for things to do lol, He likes learning new stuff, I don't if you learn it you get stuck doing it
We can both shop now though but I don't like to go with him he will go everywhere look at everything and not get anything. I look at everything and want everything

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Just wondering...is your SO high maintenance?...or are you? Tell us about it!

Hilda >^..^<
is this a trick question? or ment for women only.

itta is a women, she has to be high maintenance. She will of course say she is not.
but before she would marry me, i had to set up business in her country so i would be able to stay there. Cause she refused to move. Granted i am or was the nomad in the group, Oh well, so now we play the come visit me thing, until she gets sick of coming to stay with me in the US that is.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband is an absolute doll baby. OK so he is a little high maintenance. He is bipolar and goes through some mood swings. Plus he has chronic back pain and arthritis. So he's a little whinny at times. But I still love him.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

I'd say I'm fairly low maintanance, my boyfriend is the girl in the relationship

Between his back problems and diabetes, I sometimes can't handle him being the girl. I.e. "You're wearing those shoes to go out?"

And he wonders why people think he's gay.

Anyhoo, yes I can be high maintenance, but for the most part I take care of myself. I have to be feeling bad (i.e on the couch can't move at all) before I would ask him to do something...partly my independence, but also because it would be such a demand for him to leave the house...